An Old School Catholic Message Board

Monday Is The First Day

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
i work out with a trainer. :mellow:

i'm actually really excited to start an exercise plan and get fit and lose weight.

homeschoolmom

Wish I had a trainer... Since I don't, I just sit here and drink cokes all day long and get fat....

i paid for 6 sessions. once a week, so for 6 weeks i have a trainer. but i'm hoping to work out at least 3 or 4 times a week.

IcePrincessKRS

Awesome. :) I'm glad you're doing well with it. I haven't worked out in a week... too much running around, errands, people visiting, etc. :wacko:

+J.M.J.+
i'm doing well considering it's the first day. :hehehe: we'll see how well i'm doing at the end of the week.

IcePrincessKRS

as long as you make the 6 sessions you paid for you're doing well! At least it won't be wasted money!

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1926016' date='Jul 20 2009, 08:53 PM']as long as you make the 6 sessions you paid for you're doing well! At least it won't be wasted money![/quote]
+J.M.J.+
that's true. i'd be so ticked if i wasted that money!

I have to wait until September to get back to my water aerobics class. The pool has been invaded by kids going to summer camp swim lessons. The old ladies are on the side lines.

Marie-Therese

I have developed a highly specialized health routine that involves a lot of reps. If you, too, would like to participate in my plan, it is as follows:

1. Get drumstick of your choice. I like chicken, it's lean and gives at least the appearance of an attempt at health.
2. Grasp drumstick firmly in right hand (you can switch it up if you are a southpaw, or are just a BIG risk taker, whichever applies).
3. Lift drumstick to mouth. Take generous bite and chew vigorously. Work those jaws, people!
4. Repeat.

Do as many reps as necessary. Do more if the drumstick came from KFC.

piano_freak184

My dad was making fun of these mean people my mom worked for who just sat around all day and did nothing but yell at my mom and eat and he said, "The only exercise they get is shoving food into their mouths."

:lol_roll:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1926989' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:56 PM']I have developed a highly specialized health routine that involves a lot of reps. If you, too, would like to participate in my plan, it is as follows:

1. Get drumstick of your choice. I like chicken, it's lean and gives at least the appearance of an attempt at health.
2. Grasp drumstick firmly in right hand (you can switch it up if you are a southpaw, or are just a BIG risk taker, whichever applies).
3. Lift drumstick to mouth. Take generous bite and chew vigorously. Work those jaws, people!
4. Repeat.

Do as many reps as necessary. Do more if the drumstick came from KFC.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:hehe:

i actually don't really like KFC