cmotherofpirl Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 Confession would remedy that rather quickly I think.
OraProMe Posted July 17, 2009 Author Posted July 17, 2009 (edited) I can't confess something that I can't accept as sinful. Stupid integrity -_- Edited July 17, 2009 by OraProMe
OraProMe Posted July 17, 2009 Author Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1922636' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:26 AM']or pride.[/quote] Nope.
OraProMe Posted July 17, 2009 Author Posted July 17, 2009 (edited) I don't know what you think qualifies you to judge my interior disposition or why I make the choice I do, but okay. Edited July 17, 2009 by OraProMe
MIKolbe Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 no.. i just thought it funny how quickly you dismiss the possibility of you being prideful. like a prideful guy admits, 'yeah, i'm prideful'. but, yeah.. keep on deflecting. looks good on you.
Resurrexi Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1922636' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:26 AM']or pride.[/quote] this
OraProMe Posted July 18, 2009 Author Posted July 18, 2009 Um, excuse me your Holiness, If it was pride I'd have no problem disrespecting the Church and going up to receiving communion.
princessgianna Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 (edited) why is this on lame bored? Not to mention that the Holy Father isn't some sort of angel who knows all and is perfect in every way. He is only infalliable on Church dogma under certain circumstances but I am sure that you know that. Edited July 18, 2009 by princessgianna
rachael Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 (edited) I think he and Jim are being bffs right now. Edited July 18, 2009 by rachael
princessgianna Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 (edited) [quote name='OraProMe' post='1923142' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:52 PM']No, I was calling Mkolbe his Holiness.[/quote] But even asserting the title is giving the wrong idea. just saying... Edited July 18, 2009 by princessgianna
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1923152' date='Jul 18 2009, 12:08 AM']too much [/quote] No one knows who Jim is.
rachael Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1923181' date='Jul 17 2009, 11:32 PM']No one knows who Jim is.[/quote] the cool people do.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1923188' date='Jul 18 2009, 12:34 AM']the cool people do. [/quote] Well, yes. But there are so few cool people. You're confusing the masses.
OraProMe Posted July 18, 2009 Author Posted July 18, 2009 (edited) I have a friend called jimjim? Edited July 18, 2009 by OraProMe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now