An Old School Catholic Message Board

Me.

Varg

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1923696' date='Jul 18 2009, 08:34 AM']I was just kidding... because, you know... you said you were being an idiot... :unsure:[/quote]Oh, lol. I misunderstood :-P

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1926335' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:13 AM']What is rastafarianism, exactly? a couple of my friends have that down as their religion on facebook, and while I suspected it was something they made up as a joke, now I keep hearing about it.[/quote]Jamaicans rejected Christianity as a white religiona and decided to make their own

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Varg' post='1928003' date='Jul 22 2009, 12:23 PM']Jamaicans rejected Christianity as a white religiona and decided to make their own[/quote]

I object to that. REAL Christianity is pink with purple dots.

Edited by VeniteAdoremus

Or red with the blood of thousands of Muslims, pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Old Prussians and Waldensians

Edited by Varg

puellapaschalis

Brum smells of elderberries. Apart from places like Maryvale and that. The first time I took a train to Wakefield, I'd dropped off and woke up in Birmingham New Street. I though I'd been encased in a sarcophagous.

You can't judge Birmingham by its train stations. New Street is like hell, the only difference being that I'm sure New Street Station exists

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Varg' post='1932373' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:52 PM']Or red with the blood of thousands of Muslims, pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Old Prussians and Waldensians[/quote]

Hey, we killed many more types of Protestants than just the Waldensians. Give us some credit.

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1932393' date='Jul 26 2009, 05:51 PM']Brum smells of elderberries. Apart from places like Maryvale and that. The first time I took a train to Wakefield, I'd dropped off and woke up in Birmingham New Street. I though I'd been encased in a sarcophagous.[/quote]

So that's where Maryvale is! I was wondering. :)

England is big :(

puellapaschalis

Well, it's bigger than NL, yea :P

I've heard from friends that the nightlife in Brum is good, and I had fun looking round the university when my VIth form college took a busload of us up there. But they just didn't make maths seem as interesting as other places did!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926348' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:18 AM']Buddism is non-theistic. Any non-theistic religion is of no interest to me.

The reason why Zoroastrianism interests me so much is that it is probably the most correct religion after Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.[/quote]

true

[quote name='Metropolis2112' post='1936784' date='Jul 31 2009, 03:01 PM']As a POI, how many non Catholic members [i]are[/i] there?[/quote]

We have several Eastern Orthodox members. Vaslius Constantinos and Gregoriana of Nyssa come to mind.

We also have several agnostic members, such as Hassan and Varg.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1936900' date='Jul 31 2009, 04:30 PM']We also have several agnostic members, such as Hassan and Varg.[/quote]I'm atheist, not agnostic :)

[quote name='Varg' post='1936904' date='Jul 31 2009, 04:31 PM']I'm atheist, not agnostic :)[/quote]

[i]Excuse[/i] me.

[quote name='Varg' post='1936912' date='Jul 31 2009, 04:37 PM']Well, would you be happy if I called you a Protestant?[/quote]

No.