An Old School Catholic Message Board

Snow Cones

eagle_eye222001

eagle_eye222001

This evening I went with my siblings and my Mom to get snow cones. I got a blue raspberry-lemonade which was really good. Probably my current favorite.

The stand had like ....probably at least 40 flavors. Among the regular sounding flavors, Darth Vader, Spongebob, and Barbie were listed as flavors. :rollseyes:

List your favorite snow cone flavor or interesting flavors you have seen.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/martin+odonnell+%26+michael+salvatori/track/sacred+icon+suite"]Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori - Sacred Icon Suite[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

icelandic_iceskater

omg, "New Orleans" flavored "snow balls" ftw! It was super sweet, and kinda vanilla-ish with a hint of cherry? kinda.

In Musicians Village (and sometimes 9th ward) in N.O., they have these A M A Z I N G people who drive around giving free "snow balls" to the workers there! They make the syrup fresh each morning, and have a generator powering the ice grinder & fridge in a pick-up truck. Best. Snow Cones. EVER.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1924189' date='Jul 18 2009, 09:10 PM']Rootbeer is my favorite. Watermelon was the weirdest. In Mexico, I like tamarind.[/quote]

I love rootbeer snowcones.

elizabeth09

The nest time that I get a snow cone, I will get a Strewberry Banana. The Strewberry Banana was so good that I thought I died and want to heaven.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1927962' date='Jul 22 2009, 02:35 AM']They do not have any Mystery flavors that I can remember.[/quote]

That problem is easily solved. :topsy:

tinytherese

Haha, that reminds me of that scene from Monsters Inc. where the Abominal Snow Man offers Mike a yellow snow cone and he refuses it because of what it resembles and the ASM says, "Don't worry. It's lemon." :lol_pound: