Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
:( :angry: :unsure: :blink: :argue: :cry: :weep: :leave: :scream: :angered: :sadder:













I have no idea what to think right now. :sadder:
Posted
:o :o :o OH!!! What's wrong????? :o :o :o
Posted

Yeh what is the matter? We creepy aliens need to help one and other.

Posted

*sigh* okay, I've cried myself out and it all seems so silly now...

but my best friend, the guy that I'm totally in love with (and who doesn't share those affections) asked another girl to Prom today... I'm majorly bummed. :sadder:

Posted

I see. Well that bites but guys are pretty dumb, and I say that as a guy meaning it. We often don't catch on to your "hints" and don't really think much about it. So don't be bumbed about it. I will take to to the creepy aliens prom, lol.

Posted

guys in high school are just dumb. Believe me, they are. Come to think of it, guys right out of high school are dumb. And into their 20s and 30s and 40s and ..... okay, you get the point. Guys, for the most part, are just dumb when it comes to girls.

Posted

[quote name='immaculata' date='Mar 31 2004, 06:07 PM'] *sigh* okay, I've cried myself out and it all seems so silly now...

but my best friend, the guy that I'm totally in love with (and who doesn't share those affections) asked another girl to Prom today... I'm majorly bummed. :sadder: [/quote]
aw. I wish i could give you a big hug. This will have to do, though: :group:

I'm so sorry. It's so hard. But God has a reason for everything. Aw. I feel so bad.

ilovechrist
Posted

immaculata..
i feel bad for u.. really bad. us guys are like that---it takes me FOREVER to catch on to what girls are trying to hint at.... :( and sometimes that causes trouble. HEY--i'm NOT mel gibson, and i don't hear what women think! :lol:

Posted

Thanks guys! I really need all the hugs and prayers I can get right now..

It's been a really complicated situation between me and him for a long time. (Way too complicated to even begin to explain, trust me!) I just got off the phone with him, though, and right now I'm a quivering pile of tissues :sadder:

Please pray I don't do something to myself tonight.

Posted

[quote name='immaculata' date='Mar 31 2004, 06:07 PM']*sigh* okay, I've cried myself out and it all seems so silly now...

but my best friend, the guy that I'm totally in love with (and who doesn't share those affections) asked another girl to Prom today... I'm majorly bummed. :sadder:[/quote]
:o Well, he probably doesn't deserve you anyway!!! Don't worry, maybe tomorrow a boy will start talking to you and you'll forget about the other guy. You'll be in my prayers :hearts:

Posted (edited)

As I said before, if I lived closer I'd take you to the prom! Heck, considering the horrible time I had at my senior prom thanks to my date's decision to be a b*tch and demand her way, I feel I deserve to have another chance at the prom, and yet I'm 28!

Edited by Dave
Posted

I'm sorry to heart that Immaculta. If it makes you feel better, I never went to my prom. :rolleyes: Don't worry about it. You are still young, you will see, you will have guys waiting on line to date you.

Posted

Hey, don't sweat it. It seems like life is over now, but in a year or so, you'll forget all about it. Prom is overrated anyway. I cried at my senior prom. Better times and a better guy :gent: is on the horizon. Keep the faith girl!!! :flowers: :group: :hearts:

Posted

My senior prom I went with all my girlfriends. It was a TON of fun!

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Mar 31 2004, 06:52 PM'] I see. Well that bites but guys are pretty dumb, and I say that as a guy meaning it. We often don't catch on to your "hints" and don't really think much about it. So don't be bumbed about it. I will take to to the creepy aliens prom, lol. [/quote]
You mean I'm not the only one?

YES!!! :)

theculturewarrior
Posted (edited)

Through the intercession of St. Dymphna, I didn't have a girlfriend until the age of 26. (I am 27 now). I didn't have a date to the prom and the usual rites of coming of age. I think I am blessed because of this.

At the age of 27 I have an entirely different perspective on what I want out of life and what it is going to take to get it. Maybe God is protecting you from something he doesn't want for you. Then again, maybe growing up is different for women.

Edited by theculturewarrior
Posted

It's going to be a difficult journey for both of us. We're working a lot of things out right now. Prom just brought to light a lot of issues we were ignoring.

St. Therese the Little Flower, Pray for us!!!!

ilovechrist
Posted

creepy aliens prom?
count me in! :dance: lets party---WHY am i the only one posting in here on a friday night? ohhhh i get it, everybody else has something better to do...

Posted

LOL I do. I thought so at least. Have anyone noticed that Creepy Aliens, at least in this thread, is now 30 and under, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...