An Old School Catholic Message Board

Contrary To Popular Belief

Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926310' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:02 AM']The two coolest people ever to post on Phatmass, Aloysius and Laudate_Dominum, are both nerds.[/quote]

Where is Aloysius? I like him.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926310' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:02 AM']The two coolest people ever to post on Phatmass, Aloysius and Laudate_Dominum, are both nerds.[/quote]
:yes:

Especially the latter.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1926292' date='Jul 21 2009, 01:56 AM']...

I get called a Catholic nerd once a week at least, therefore nerds are cool in certain circumstances.[/quote]
:lol_pound:

I ll behave like a perfect princess should.
:recomposes :

[img]http://www.royaltyguide.nl/images-families/oldenburg/oldenburgdukes/1852%20Therese.JPG[/img]

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926272' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:36 AM']This thread was kind of lame.[/quote]
Actually, that's quite in accord with popular belief.
[quote name='pat22' post='1926283' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:48 AM']contrary to pop beleif your a nerd.[/quote]
Who is Pop Beleif? Is that your granddad?
[quote]that site was the Gentlemens Journal.[/quote]
Pardon me, you little cretin, but Gentlemen are not nerds.

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926333' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:12 AM']He probably shouldn't post against your parents' wishes...

:unsure:[/quote]

By now, she really doesn't care that I post, she just doesn't want me to become like Nihil, and (as she puts it) become addicted.... :detective: :mellow:

So I can stay for now...

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1927410' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:42 PM']By now, she really doesn't care that I post, she just doesn't want me to become like Nihil, and (as she puts it) become addicted.... :detective: :mellow:[/quote]

My mom says that I am addicted.

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi

Who's 'Mom Mom'?

I think you mean [u]my[/u] mom... Anyways... As long as I don't spend too much time here, I can stay.

Edited by QuoteMan

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1927419' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:44 PM']Who's 'Mom Mom'?

I think you mean [u]my[/u] mom... Anyways... As long as I don't spend too much time here, I can stay.[/quote]

You are correct.

The first rule of being a gentleman, however, is never to correct another gentleman unless you are fraternally correcting him about a sin of his.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1927412' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:42 PM']My mom says that I am addicted.

:mellow:[/quote]
I would say so, too. When I come on at 12/1am MY TIME(pacific) and you're still browsing around, i think that would be considered as addicted
:P

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1927266' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:38 PM']I am a gentleman.[/quote]

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1927448' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:58 PM']You are correct.

[b]The first rule of being a gentleman, however, is never to correct another gentleman [/b]unless you are fraternally correcting him about a sin of his.[/quote]

:mellow: