An Old School Catholic Message Board

Coolest Phatmasser

pat22

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1926376' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:31 AM']After CatherineM, I say Princessgianna. :mellow:[/quote]

I would say Piano_Freak, Brigid, and Princess Gianna are the coolest after Aloysius and Laudate_Dominum.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926374' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:30 AM']Piano_Freak is my ex-girlfriend.

:mellow:[/quote]
hhhhmmmm..... well thats very interesting. i dont believe she has a current one does she? yes, this is very interesting.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926381' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:32 AM']I would say Piano_Freak, Brigid, and Princess Gianna are the coolest after Aloysius and Laudate_Dominum.[/quote]
Of course you would, you ladies man you. ;)

[quote name='pat22' post='1926389' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:37 AM']hhhhmmmm..... well thats very interesting. i dont believe she has a current one does she? yes, this is very interesting.[/quote]

Are you implying that you would like to date Piano_Freak?

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926391' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:38 AM']Are you implying that you would like to date Piano_Freak?

:mellow:[/quote]
well were 868 miles apart but theres no harm in getting to know her a little better.

[quote name='pat22' post='1926394' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:40 AM']well were 868 miles apart but theres no harm in getting to know her a little better.[/quote]

She already did the long-distance thing with me.

Her parents were against it.

I did meet her a week ago, though.

Nihil Obstat

Do you really consider each other exes after three days? :P Not criticizing. I just find it kind of funny. :)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1926398' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:42 AM']Do you really consider each other exes after three days? :P Not criticizing. I just find it kind of funny. :)[/quote]

We were in a complicated relationship for a long time after those three days.

Edited by Resurrexi