CatherineM Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 And, usually right after I have stuck my foot in my mouth?
Nihil Obstat Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1926595' date='Jul 21 2009, 12:45 PM']And, usually right after I have stuck my foot in my mouth?[/quote] It's a conspiracy.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='piano_freak184' post='1926602' date='Jul 21 2009, 12:51 PM']You live by Murphy's law.[/quote] Omg, intelligent post alert!!!
Lil Red Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1926595' date='Jul 21 2009, 11:45 AM']And, usually right after I have stuck my foot in my mouth?[/quote] +J.M.J.+ because other people have bigger feet that they stick in their mouths?
Nihil Obstat Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 (edited) [quote name='piano_freak184' post='1926613' date='Jul 21 2009, 12:56 PM']Do yoo thingck Im stoopedd or sumtheen[/quote] Maybe a little, but mostly I was impressed with the Murphy's law reference. A Shroedinger's Cat would have been infinitely more impressive though. I don't know how you'd work that in, but it would be impressive if you did. Edited July 21, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
pat22 Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='piano_freak184' post='1926602' date='Jul 21 2009, 01:51 PM']You live by Murphy's law.[/quote] lol
piano_freak184 Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1926662' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:03 PM']Maybe a little, but mostly I was impressed with the Murphy's law reference. A Shroedinger's Cat would have been infinitely more impressive though. I don't know how you'd work that in, but it would be impressive if you did.[/quote] Okay then Lemony Snicket.
piano_freak184 Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1926667' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:10 PM']lol[/quote] Atleast someone appreciates my good humor around here.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='piano_freak184' post='1926669' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:13 PM']Okay then Lemony Snicket.[/quote] Lemony Snicket's writing style is condescending and makes me want to strangle him with his own duodenum.
piano_freak184 Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1926671' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:16 PM']Lemony Snicket's writing style is condescending and makes me want to strangle him with his own duodenum. [/quote] his books are not the best liturature but they are so cool. don't insult my father like that.
Vincent Vega Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1926662' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:03 PM']Maybe a little[/quote] Honesty WIN.
CatherineM Posted July 21, 2009 Author Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1926616' date='Jul 21 2009, 12:59 PM']+J.M.J.+ because other people have bigger feet that they stick in their mouths? [/quote] I find it hard to believe that anyone has bigger feet than my size 13's.
Resurrexi Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1926774' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:51 PM']I find it hard to believe that anyone has bigger feet than my size 13's.[/quote] That would be size 13 for women. I'm sure there are some men with larger feet.
Christie_M Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1926595' date='Jul 21 2009, 11:45 AM']And, usually right after I have stuck my foot in my mouth?[/quote] like which one's?
T-Bone _ Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 A [s]ben[/s]malevolent mod should close this thread late tonight.
Lil Red Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1926939' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:16 PM']A [s]ben[/s]malevolent mod should close this thread late tonight. [/quote] +J.M.J.+
CatherineM Posted July 21, 2009 Author Posted July 21, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1926777' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:52 PM']That would be size 13 for women. I'm sure there are some men with larger feet.[/quote] Guys don't count because their feet are always in their mouths.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now