An Old School Catholic Message Board

Katholikos?

Lil Red

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1927011' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:02 PM']Hint: I think she's a mod too. Look for posters from '03 and stuff like that.[/quote]

The only female mod old enough to be my mother is Cmom.

littleflower+JMJ

I wish he would come back. I hope he's doing good though! Let us know if you hear anything Icey. :D

Deus te Amat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927069' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:24 PM']Anyone who pays attention would know that Cmom is not my mother.[/quote]

The people in question tend to only see what they want/expect to see.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1927067' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:24 PM']I wish he would come back. I hope he's doing good though! Let us know if you hear anything Icey. :D[/quote]

I can ask my mom and see if she's heard anything. She sent me a forward a couple months ago that I know she sent on to Likos as well, so I'm sure she hears from him at least occasionally.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927074' date='Jul 21 2009, 05:27 PM']I can ask my mom and see if she's heard anything. She sent me a forward a couple months ago that I know she sent on to Likos as well, so I'm sure she hears from him at least occasionally.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
yeah, let us know :)

IcePrincessKRS

It was only a mystery to you. lol How long did you have to search to find the answer? :lol:

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927069' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:24 PM']Anyone who pays attention would know that Cmom is not my mother.[/quote]
Cause if I was, I would be bragging about her and her babies day and night :love:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927015' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:04 PM']The only female mod old enough to be my mother is Cmom.[/quote]
Thanks for clearing that up.