An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Meg

icelandic_iceskater

icelandic_iceskater

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SiNNzGNHh_I/AAAAAAAADDs/6NtOlsUdFj4/s400/Courtney%20S%20-%20peep%20wedding%201.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SiNM_w4IsxI/AAAAAAAADDk/T0FeEH12oSM/s400/Courtney%20S%20-%20peep%20wedding%202.JPG[/img]

franciscanheart

[quote name='rachael' post='1926894' date='Jul 21 2009, 05:02 PM']i think i just threw up. :sadder:[/quote]
:sadder: i definitely did.

Aw! So cute. I think that I would have yellow instead though. More original. I think I would not have the dress and tux either. I think instead I would have a yellow peep with a veil and then a yellow peep with a bow tie and a top hat.

Oh yeah....perfect!!!

:hehe:

I don't know if my future husband will agree...actually I don't think he will. We'll see though.

princessgianna

and soo little time :mellow:

[quote name='picchick' post='1926919' date='Jul 21 2009, 05:11 PM']Aw! So cute. I think that I would have yellow instead though. More original. I think I would not have the dress and tux either. I think instead I would have a yellow peep with a veil and then a yellow peep with a bow tie and a top hat.

Oh yeah....perfect!!!

I don't know if my future husband will agree...actually I don't think he will. We'll see though.[/quote]
:lol_roll: Love it.

[quote name='picchick' post='1926919' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:11 PM']Aw! So cute. I think that I would have yellow instead though. More original. I think I would not have the dress and tux either. I think instead I would have a yellow peep with a veil and then a yellow peep with a bow tie and a top hat.

Oh yeah....perfect!!!

I don't know if my future husband will agree...actually I don't think he will. We'll see though.[/quote]

you could compromise by letting him choose the flavor of the cake ;)

[quote name='BG45' post='1927158' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:19 PM']So many peeps...[/quote]
Not really....I had a whole table full of 365.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1927197' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:05 PM']you could compromise by letting him choose the flavor of the cake ;)[/quote]
Well...I really like chocolate. I hope he likes chocolate too. I'll ask him

"Future husband? Will I ever get married....?"

"Maybe someday."

[quote name='picchick' post='1927624' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:09 PM']...
Well...I really like chocolate. I hope he likes chocolate too. I'll ask him

...[/quote]

ok, you might let him chose the silverware then. lol

[quote name='picchick' post='1926919' date='Jul 21 2009, 06:11 PM']Aw! So cute. I think that I would have yellow instead though. More original. I think I would not have the dress and tux either. I think instead I would have a yellow peep with a veil and then a yellow peep with a bow tie and a top hat.

Oh yeah....perfect!!!

Your idea makes the cake better. He'd better go for it. It should make or break the wedding day :mellow: