An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Love Hsmom

Deus te Amat

Deus te Amat

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1927039' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:10 PM']Just stick to math.[/quote]

This post contradicts your previous insult. Now I'm confused. I don't know whether to be logical or illogical! Make up your mind! :P

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1927040' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:10 PM']Be nice to Piano_Freak. :)[/quote]

I haven't said anything mean. :unsure:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927041' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:10 PM']I think that's her idea of a witty comeback. :mellow:[/quote]

:mellow:

Poor grammar is witty? Good to know. :)

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

I'm just waiting for HSMom to come into this conversation, and tell you all to stop bickering. :hehe:

Edited by QuoteMan

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927048' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:12 PM']Poor grammar is witty? Good to know. :)[/quote]

Yeah, well, she's only 14. She has some time to work on it and hone her skillz. :mellow:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927061' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:21 PM']Yeah, well, she's only 14. She has some time to work on it and hone her skillz. :mellow:[/quote]

I had limited internet access until I was 16. I honed my skillz with books, like a nerdy child. :mellow:

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Deus te Amat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1927059' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:19 PM']I'm just waiting for HSMom to come into this conversation, and tell you all to stop bickering. :hehe:[/quote]

I REALLY hope she does. :)

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927068' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:24 PM']I had limited internet access until I was 16. I honed my skillz with books, like a nerdy child. :mellow:[/quote]

:yes: My mother didn't even HAVE internet access until I moved out and went to college (figures!), and the kids who are still at home have limited access and don't have the passwords to get on the computer.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927081' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:29 PM']:yes: My mother didn't even HAVE internet access until I moved out and went to college (figures!), and the kids who are still at home have limited access and don't have the passwords to get on the computer.[/quote]

Yeah, I got a laptop for Christmas in 2006, because my mom knew she could trust me, and for academic purposes. I learned a lot about the Faith that year. :nerd: lol.

But before then, I was never allowed on the internet without mom's permission, and I didn't care enough to use the computer for more than solitare or computer games anyway... I preferred books.

Kids these days... :unsure:

And I hate saying that, because I'm technically one of them. :weep:

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927068' date='Jul 21 2009, 06:24 PM']I had limited internet access until I was 16. I honed my skillz with books, like a nerdy child. :mellow:[/quote]

Why did you change it from '17', to '16'?

How did I even NOTICE that?!!! :wacko:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1927089' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:35 PM']Why did you change it from '17', to '16'?

How did I even NOTICE that?!!! :wacko:[/quote]

Because I was thinking about when I joined PM, and I realized that it was early 2007. And I had been on the internet more frequently before that. So I had to have been 16.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Arpy' post='1927090' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:35 PM']Books pwn all.[/quote]

:yes:

What do you read?

I once tried to read this book, it was called 'flictonary', or 'pictionary' or somthing like that... I t was super boring, and I closed it after the first chapter. Even the title of the first chapter was lame: 'A'

Can you belive that?!

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1926949' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:25 PM']:twist:

She makes me happy. I love moms. :)[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
sure :rolleyes: i do you a favor and [u][b]hsmom[/b][/u] is the one that gets a thread! :rolleyes: