An Old School Catholic Message Board

Oh Yeahhh

piano_freak184

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1927005' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:01 PM']Gonna' add them to your tree?[/quote]
She stole the tree from me.

piano_freak184

I thought I stole it from either eagle_eye or t bone.

i chugged 3 cans of mountain dew, not bottles which make up the tree.

actually.

:)

piano_freak184

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927050' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:13 PM']I'm kind of afraid. :unsure:[/quote]
I wouldn't sleep tonight if I were you.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1927052' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:14 PM']I wouldn't sleep tonight if I were you.[/quote]

I think I'll be fine, you wont be leaving the bathroom for any extended length of time.

I tried to find the world record for drinking Mountain Dew... :unsure:.... I couldn't find it.... :sadwalk:

Edited by QuoteMan

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927055' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:16 PM']I think I'll be fine, you wont be leaving the bathroom for any extended length of time.[/quote]
:lol_roll:
[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1927056' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:18 PM']I tried to find the world record for drinking Mountain Dew... :unsure:.... I couldn't find it.... :sadwalk:[/quote]
Can't be more than whatever you find [url="http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine"]here.[/url] It'd take 161.32 cans to off me.

Edited by Arpy