An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Gentlemen's Club

Resurrexi

homeschoolmom

Um, I don't think a gentleman's club is appropriate for phatmass.... Do you think you're Hugh Hefner or something?

princessgianna

Yea...I don't think Rexi totally understands what he is suggesting.

To USAirwaysIHS

It's [i]dudette[/i] -dude. :blowkiss:

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1927293' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:47 PM']I was actually afraid to look in a thread entitled "The Gentlemen's Club", especially after reading the "Girls Gone Wild" thread. :wacko:[/quote]
i srsly lol'd.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1927370' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:14 PM']Um, I don't think a gentleman's club is appropriate for phatmass.... Do you think you're Hugh Hefner or something?[/quote]

:huh:

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1927381' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:26 PM']i srsly lol'd.[/quote]
:saint:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1927372' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:15 PM']Yea...I don't think Rexi totally understands[/quote]
yes , Alex, I would like "Biggest Understatement Since the Council of Trent", for $2000.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1927382' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:28 PM']:huh:[/quote]
Gentlemen's Club is typically a euphemism for Strip Club.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1927386' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:29 PM']Gentlemen's Club is typically a euphemism for Strip Club.[/quote]

Oh my.

princessgianna

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1927385' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:29 PM']yes , Alex, I would like "Biggest Understatement Since the Council of Trent", for $2000.[/quote]
:hehe:

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1927385' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:29 PM']yes , Alex, I would like "Biggest Understatement Since the Council of Trent", for $2000.[/quote]
again, srsly lol'd.

heavenseeker
:rolling: omg this thread is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time! I saw it and thought oh no Rexi doesnt know a secular term again.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927274' date='Jul 21 2009, 06:41 PM']:huh:

I'm not sure you're the best one to judge. No offense... but I can't really picture you with a pipe coming out of your mouth.[/quote]
Darling, where's my glove? You know I can't smoke my meerschaum without my glove!

(An Internet to whoever gets the reference)