An Old School Catholic Message Board

Full House

Resurrexi

I used to watch [i]Full House[/i] on Nick @ Night quite frequently when I was around nine or ten.

I watched an episode the other day, and I have come to realize that it is probably the cheesiest show that I have ever seen.

alimarie_11

haha i totally agree

when we were little my mom wouldn't let us watch it because it was so ridiculous and cheesy she couldn't stand it. :P

I don't think I've ever seen an episode. It must have been on TV opposite something with dead bodies.

InHisLove726

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929284' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:46 AM']I used to watch [i]Full House[/i] on Nick @ Night quite frequently when I was around nine or ten.

I watched an episode the other day, and I have come to realize that it is probably the cheesiest show that I have ever seen.[/quote]

Golly, I was addicted to that show as a kid! My sister always said I reminded her a lot of Stephanie, who happened to be my favorite of the kids. ;)

But I'm like you now. I think it is the most boring, absurd show in the world. :lol:

My sister and I enjoyed watching... now it seems so silly to me. but it was wholesome show compared to the croutons that's on now.

Remember those Full House moments where one of the girls would say "I hate you!" and storm up to their room and then one of the adults would go up to talk one-on-one to them... with that whiney hurt/distressed music in the background?

"Full House" may be silly, corny, etc. But I am not embarrassed (okay, maybe a little embarrassed) to say that it was (and is) entertaining. In fact, I was watching a few episodes just last week. I even caught a few episodes of "Sister, Sister."

InHisLove726

[quote name='scardella' post='1939766' date='Aug 3 2009, 03:14 PM']So, were the two guys gay?
Danny - Bob Saget
Joey - Dave Coulier[/quote]

No... :unsure: