An Old School Catholic Message Board

Itouch

Resurrexi

I recently got an iPod Touch. I previously had an iPod Video. What things can and should I do with my iPod Touch that I couldn't do with my iPod Video?

Edited by Resurrexi

eagle_eye222001

Online.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/anheuser-busch/track/mr.+supermarket+free+sample+guy"]Anheuser-Busch - Mr. Supermarket Free Sample Guy[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

I just bought some apps. I synced my iTouch to the computer, but the apps don't show up on my iTouch. Does anyone know what the problem is?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931207' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:11 PM']I just bought some apps. I synced my iTouch to the computer, but the apps don't show up on my iTouch. Does anyone know what the problem is?[/quote]
Drag the er, first screen with all the icons over to the left. They're probably on the second menu page.

[quote name='Luthien' post='1931203' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:04 PM']I like the IPint app. :mellow:[/quote]

what's that? for remembering your measurements? :lol: lame joke. I probably need to go read. Do something besides waiting for something to happen on Phatmass...

[quote name='philothea' post='1931251' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:02 PM']Drag the er, first screen with all the icons over to the left. They're probably on the second menu page.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='morostheos' post='1932737' date='Jul 26 2009, 07:26 PM']:drool: I wish I had one of those...[/quote]
ditto.