An Old School Catholic Message Board

General Phatmass Personal Specs

pat22

general phatmass  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me:

when do you get on?
A. 1

daily average time spent on?
A. between 2 and 3

estimated popularity?
A. 5

:rolleyes:

how 'bout you?

I'm on a lot, but I have a valid excuse, and a letter from my doctor. I have issues with my lymphatic system, and have to spend hours at a time with my feet up to keep my legs from swelling. If you saw me, you'd notice right off because my bottom half is 3 times as large as my top half. If I have to sit, I might as well do something semi-productive.

[quote name='pat22' post='1931620' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:15 PM']oookkkkaaayyy..... what did you estimate your popularity?[/quote]

You pretty much get over worrying about that when you get out of highschool. The most popular guy in my class is a middle aged used car salesman with a really bad toupee.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1931667' date='Jul 25 2009, 01:56 PM']You pretty much get over worrying about that when you get out of highschool. The most popular guy in my class is a middle aged used car salesman with a really bad toupee.[/quote]
:mellow: ......... :unsure: ........ :rolleyes: ........ :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

heavenseeker

when ever i feel like, 1-5 hours so i did the 3-4, and probably a popularity of 1 but i dont care.

goldenchild17

I usually read about an 1-2 hrs a day, but don't really post that much. And popularity... considering I've been here since 2003, not very high :)

I have my school lessons online and i'm easily distracted. so i would say i spend about 4+ hours online (night time is cool too)
uh, popularity? :idontknow:

icelandic_iceskater

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1932082' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:19 PM']This poll is kind of harsh on me...

:sadwalk:[/quote]
It did call you a ninja. Ninjas are cool like. :kicking:

I usually get on whilst photoshopping or when few people are on fb... maybe 0.5 hrs/dar 5 days/wk or so? I dunno. Popularity- 0. I don't post too often. :idontknow:

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1932499' date='Jul 26 2009, 01:23 PM']It did call you a ninja. Ninjas are cool like. :kicking:

I usually get on whilst photoshopping or when few people are on fb... maybe 0.5 hrs/dar 5 days/wk or so? I dunno. Popularity- 0. I don't post too often. :idontknow:[/quote]

You're much more popular than that.