An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fox Unlikely To Air Family Guy Abortion Episode

BG45

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1932306' date='Jul 26 2009, 03:22 AM']I don't watch Family Guy.[/quote]

I don't watch television.

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1932417' date='Jul 26 2009, 10:54 AM']Family Guy is an incredibly offensive, sacrilegious, and blasphemous show.[/quote]

Yes, it is all those too.

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1932417' date='Jul 26 2009, 11:54 AM']Family Guy is an incredibly offensive, sacrilegious, and blasphemous show.[/quote]

But still hilarious! :topsy:

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1932417' date='Jul 26 2009, 10:54 AM']Family Guy is an incredibly offensive, sacrilegious, and blasphemous show.[/quote]

This is why I don't watch [i]Family Guy[/i].

I like it sometimes, but they really push it. They don't know when to stop or when they've crossed the line. It's very childish.

I liked the first two seasons. I don't care for it now. Sometimes they can be funny but usually they're just stupid and crass.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1932506' date='Jul 26 2009, 03:30 PM']I liked the first two seasons. I don't care for it now. Sometimes they can be funny but usually they're just stupid and crass.[/quote]

The Man in White episode was my fav of the series.

I love Stewie and Brian. If it were just the two of them, I'd watch it much more. Everyone else just neads to go away. Far away.

[quote name='Luigi' post='1932444' date='Jul 26 2009, 01:37 PM']I don't watch television.[/quote]
neither do I. :ninja:

one of my friends loves it, and has made me watch it a few times. I have to admit, parts of it are hilarious, but overall it's not something I would enjoy.

Edited by Brigid

[quote name='Selah' post='1932660' date='Jul 26 2009, 05:15 PM']I love Stewie and Brian. If it were just the two of them, I'd watch it much more. Everyone else just neads to go away. Far away.[/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='Selah' post='1932660' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:15 PM']I love Stewie and Brian. If it were just the two of them, I'd watch it much more. Everyone else just neads to go away. Far away.[/quote]

iawtc

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1932666' date='Jul 26 2009, 07:32 PM']iawtc[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTH5ll1StI&feature=channel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTH5ll1StI...feature=channel[/url]

^^^ My favorite Stewie moment by far :D

KnightofChrist

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1932343' date='Jul 26 2009, 05:30 AM']I haven't watched the show since they made light of desecration of the Eucharist.[/quote]

Yep. I can't recall exactly when I stopped watching it but whenever it was the reason was similar.
I was sitting there watching it and laughed at something, then the thought came to me, would Christ laugh at that? Would He say oh boy was that funny the way they blasphemed Me like that was really something special. I totally approve you watching this trash, it's good for your soul.

Anyway I never watched again, and no I do not understand why catholics would want to watch that trash. The show offends Christ, and does so on purpose.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Selah' post='1932660' date='Jul 26 2009, 05:15 PM']I love Stewie and Brian. If it were just the two of them, I'd watch it much more. Everyone else just neads to go away. Far away.[/quote]
I like Stewie, but I absolutely loathe Brian.