An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Appletinis Girly?

T-Bone _

Appletinis  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1933172' date='Jul 27 2009, 02:03 PM']I don't drink that frilly c.rap. Overly sweet drinks have never been my thing. The thought of a pina colada...*shudder* I will drink margaritas, though, with extra salt.

I like beer. And Bloody Marys. See, that's how a woman rolls...so awesome I need vegetables in my drinks. :smokey:

Umbrellas are for rain and picnic tables.

:yes:

Of course, this is not to cast character aspersions on those fruit-inclined imbibers. If you are man enough to toss back an appletini, then you are probably pretty comfortable with your manliness, and that is all good.

In the case of a free bar, all character assassination goes out the window, because you don't say no to free booze. LOL

My problem with alcohol is that I am half Irish and half Cherokee Indian. In other words, I am still standing, scratching my head, while those around me pass out cold. It's not a good thing to be able to consume that much alcohol. The end result is that while all your friends are buzzed, you just have to go continually empty your bladder. :annoyed: I don't like to drink that much liquid, no matter what kind it is.[/quote]
I like this post.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1933186' date='Jul 27 2009, 02:44 PM']you speak wiseness, woman.[/quote]
Werd. Jason, don't let that chump talk you down, especially with the poll (which I null voted). Your manliness makes the girly drink ungirly.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1933195' date='Jul 27 2009, 02:50 PM']you dont even know what an apple-tini is made of!!!

<_<[/quote]

No I don't. Nor have I ever had one.

But then again I'm heterosexual

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='rachael' post='1933502' date='Jul 27 2009, 09:37 PM']they are delish.

but my favorite drink is still rum and coke. :mellow:[/quote]
I found rum and coke kind of boring. Just coke, but more bitter. Also alcoholic.
Bourbon and coke was much better. :)

Martini = tasty
Mojito = good
Margarita = better
Rum + coke = good (especially Bacardi Limon and coke)
bourbon + coke = very good
Straight up tequila = awesome
straight up bourbon = the best!