An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dad Threw Girl Off Cliff To Avoid Child Support

Fidei Defensor

The Bus Station

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1933716' date='Jul 28 2009, 03:18 AM']:pray:[/quote]

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1933609' date='Jul 27 2009, 10:38 PM']What an interesting response from an atheist...[/quote]
I have come here many times asking for prayers because I can recognize that I don't know everything about the universe, and it's better to ask for help even when I don't really know whether or not it'll help, because it can't hurt.

:sadder: that poor little girl... to know as she was dying that her father didn't love her...

I feel very sorry for the father too though. And the mother... Just sad all around.

He also hasn't been found guilty yet. If he isn't, think how hard this is, losing his daughter, and being accused of her death.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1933836' date='Jul 28 2009, 12:07 PM']I have come here many times asking for prayers because I can recognize that I don't know everything about the universe, and it's better to ask for help even when I don't really know whether or not it'll help, because it can't hurt.[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, are you Atheist or Agnostic?

and have you heard of Pascal's wager?

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1933864' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:29 AM']Just out of curiosity, are you Atheist or Agnostic?

and have you heard of Pascal's wager?[/quote]
Probably more of an agnostic. And yes, I've heard of Pascal's wager. I'm quite familiar with all the philosophical arguments for God, I used to argue for them.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1933844' date='Jul 28 2009, 12:11 PM']:sadder: that poor little girl... to know as she was dying that her father didn't love her...

I feel very sorry for the father too though. And the mother... Just sad all around.[/quote]

:sadder: I'll ask a special person in heaven to watch over the family and this little girl...

eagle_eye222001
:pray:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+fray/track/over+my+head+(cable+car)"]The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]