An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why?

Resurrexi

well what kind of face do you have? (heart shapped, oval, etc.) that could help.
like with mine, since i have somewhat of a large forehead, long bangs llook good.

and how long is your hair?

Nihil Obstat

A good stylist will always tell you what they think would look best. :) I go to a stylist. :))

princessgianna

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1934468' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:34 PM']ask the stylist. I find that they generally have good ideas. (actually.. i think three of them gave me the same cut now that i think about it... :blink: )[/quote]

I am copying pics from google and bring it in and talk it over.
[quote name='Christie_M' post='1934469' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:35 PM']well what kind of face do you have? (heart shapped, oval, etc.) that could help.
like with mine, since i have somewhat of a large forehead, long bangs llook good.

and how long is your hair?[/quote]
heartshaped.

ok My lovely mom just measured it -17.5 inches.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1934481' date='Jul 28 2009, 09:41 PM']I am copying pics from google and bring it in and talk it over.

heartshaped.

ok My lovely mom just measured it -17.5 inches.[/quote]

nice. i just measured mine, about 14inches, so mid back on you?

i think layers might look good on you (judging by your heartshape) :idontknow: i'm trying to remember from articles i've read.

OH! be careful choosing a stylist! my sister has had HORRIBLE luck with her hair. luckly it grows out fast or i think she'd shave her head.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1933875' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:38 AM']Why does :love: always feel like a battlefield?

:unsure:[/quote]

I'm going to slap you <_<

Slow it down :P

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1934334' date='Jul 28 2009, 07:23 PM']Without the battles, there is no make up sex.[/quote]

:blink:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1934540' date='Jul 29 2009, 12:01 AM']I'm going to slap you <_<

Slow it down :P[/quote]

I'm not actually in love. I just like the Jordin Sparks song.

:P

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1934576' date='Jul 29 2009, 03:08 AM']I'm not actually in love. I just like the Jordin Sparks song.

:P[/quote]

Oh good grief.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1934576' date='Jul 29 2009, 01:08 AM']I'm not actually in love. I just like the Jordin Sparks song.

:P[/quote]
were you born this way, or do you have to work at being this chumpy?

VeniteAdoremus

Dutch parents don't have sex. Children are either brought by a stork or found in a kale field.

(My father says I was definitely a stork baby, and also they didn't quite catch me when it dropped me down, and this is why some people have some trouble thinking I am a normal person but I'm not to be upset as he loves me the way I am, or at least, turned out to be after the not-quite-catch incident.)

Deus te Amat

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1934726' date='Jul 29 2009, 12:00 PM']Dutch parents don't have sex. Children are either brought by a stork or found in a kale field.

(My father says I was definitely a stork baby, and also they didn't quite catch me when it dropped me down, and this is why some people have some trouble thinking I am a normal person but I'm not to be upset as he loves me the way I am, or at least, turned out to be after the not-quite-catch incident.)[/quote]

:lol:

I wonder why my parents never used the "stork dropped you on your head" excuse to explain me :unsure: