An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Brother...

Christie_M

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1935034' date='Jul 29 2009, 07:19 PM']:console: most boys are like that[/quote]
:no:

I dont blow into things that will come back in my face.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1935048' date='Jul 29 2009, 07:29 PM']not even when you were five and had no concept of things comming back to get you?[/quote]
...........................No

Edited by manockster

sounds like a boomerang. We found a boomerang at school this year. However, It didn't last long... One of my friends threw it a tad too long, and it landed on the roof that we had just got it off.... :cry: : :sadder:

[quote name='manockster' post='1935056' date='Jul 29 2009, 04:32 PM']........................................
...........................No :sadder:[/quote]

I have a hard time believeing that :P unless you're not the oldest boy your family.

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1935059' date='Jul 29 2009, 04:35 PM']sounds like a boomerang. We found a boomerang at school this year. However, It didn't last long... One of my friends threw it a tad too long, and it landed on the roof that we had just got it off.... :cry: : :sadder:[/quote]

some boomerang :mellow:

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1935059' date='Jul 29 2009, 04:35 PM']sounds like a boomerang. We found a boomerang at school this year. However, It didn't last long... One of my friends threw it a tad too long, and it landed on the roof that we had just got it off.... :cry: : :sadder:[/quote]

That throwing stick idea of yours boomeranged on us!

--Random Australian guy

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1935226' date='Jul 29 2009, 08:51 PM']That throwing stick idea of yours boomeranged on us!

--Random Australian guy[/quote]

?