An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm New And Have A Question

SuperErinWoman

SuperErinWoman

Hello, I'm Erin. I'm new here and have a question: What is the "Vatican Stairs Fan Club" mean? I mean like is that actually a club? a joke? I'm confused... and obviously a newb :topsy:

[quote name='SuperErinWoman' post='1934745' date='Jul 29 2009, 11:29 AM']Hello, I'm Erin. I'm new here and have a question: What is the "Vatican Stairs Fan Club" mean? I mean like is that actually a club? a joke? I'm confused... and obviously a newb :topsy:[/quote]

It's a joke.

Welcome, by the way!

:)

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1934746' date='Jul 29 2009, 10:30 AM']It's a joke.[/quote]

What's the story behind it anyway?

Anyway. I think it's real. Just because we don't have meetings and leaders and such things doesn't mean its fake. Like all those facebook groups. Everyone knows they're real. The computer can not lie. :detective: Imagine a facebook group called the Vatican Stairs Fan Club. It would be a hit. I'm sure of it.

:welcome:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1934774' date='Jul 29 2009, 01:33 PM']What's the story behind it anyway?

Anyway. I think it's real. Just because we don't have meetings and leaders and such things doesn't mean its fake. Like all those facebook groups. Everyone knows they're real. The computer can not lie. :detective: Imagine a facebook group called the Vatican Stairs Fan Club. It would be a hit. I'm sure of it.

:welcome:[/quote]

You should make the facebook group. :mellow:

homeschoolmom

The webmaster, dUSt, likes to make those headers. When I first joined, there was something about sandwiches...

Welcome.

Marie-Therese

Welcome! I think you will find that things are occasionally crazy around here, but don't worry. Just jump right in and you'll be fine. The only person who bites here is Hassan, so don't mind him. :D

SuperErinWoman

Thanks everyone, I feel welcome already!

If someone here were to make that facebook group, I'd join it....I like the stairs... ^_^

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1934838' date='Jul 29 2009, 01:03 PM']You should make the facebook group. :mellow:[/quote]

But would dUSt sue me for intellectual property theft? :mellow:

Plus I've never been to the Vatican. That might be a necessary prerequisite to properly start a fan club for their stairs.

Edited by zunshynn

Deus te Amat

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1934959' date='Jul 29 2009, 05:12 PM']But would dUSt sue me for intellectual property theft? :mellow:[/quote]

:mellow:

You could find out.