An Old School Catholic Message Board

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,

Varg

[quote name='she_who_is_not' post='1935503' date='Jul 30 2009, 09:08 AM']I don't like quacamole. Avocados are too rich!
but I do love tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, and will eat them all day.[/quote]
guacamole is awesome and

ta[font="Arial"]co[/font]s are ick :ohno:

[quote name='rachael' post='1935521' date='Jul 30 2009, 08:24 AM']guacamole is awesome and[/quote]

iawtc

[quote]ta[font="Arial"]co[/font]s are ick :ohno:[/quote]

blasphemy

[quote name='rachael' post='1935521' date='Jul 30 2009, 08:24 AM']guacamole is awesome and[/quote]

iawtc

blasphemy

iawtc

blasphemy

[quote]By the way what happened to :taco: ?[/quote]

Oh my goodness he's still here! I tried to use him a while ago and it didn't work so I thought dUSt had banned him for some unthinkable reason. I must have just typed it in wrong...

Hooray... I'm glad he's still here.

:taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco:

Edited by zunshynn

Sr. Isabella's mom's tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, are the best. They really are. It's just a fact. Don't even try to argue.

I must admit though, I strangely like the 99 cent tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, at Jack in the Box. Don't ask me why.

Taco Bell is gross. And the little Chihuahua is disturbing.