An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Son Just Bit The Cat

Archaeology cat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1935756' date='Jul 30 2009, 01:54 PM'][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/f/fd/KramerTurkey.jpg/180px-KramerTurkey.jpg[/img][/quote]
exACTly!!!

Marie-Therese

My brother once peed on our cat. Not quite as cool as response, but I speak truth. :yes:
The cat started it, because he actually peed on my brother first. My brother, a very strong willed 4 years old at the time, found this to be too much to bear, so he dropped trou and proceeded to wet down the cat.

Needless to say, further urinary adventures from cat and boy were avoided, thankfully. :lol_roll:

I saw one episode of 'A Haunting', this little kid got posessed, and he ended up peeing in his closet, and sitting on the cat. :unsure:

Archaeology cat

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1935750' date='Jul 30 2009, 08:51 PM']well..

you know those cartoons where people are really hungry and they look at something and then all of a sudden they look like a big chicken leg?

maybe that happened??

i am still going with he was hungry[/quote]
Entirely possible

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1935784' date='Jul 30 2009, 09:17 PM']So do you think the cat will get revenge, and bite him back?[/quote]
Firebert pretty much lets my son do whatever he wants. The other cat would have bitten back.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1935846' date='Jul 30 2009, 10:18 PM']My brother once peed on our cat. Not quite as cool as response, but I speak truth. :yes:
The cat started it, because he actually peed on my brother first. My brother, a very strong willed 4 years old at the time, found this to be too much to bear, so he dropped trou and proceeded to wet down the cat.

Needless to say, further urinary adventures from cat and boy were avoided, thankfully. :lol_roll:[/quote]
:lol: