An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Hope X I X Likes Linguine And Clams

MIKolbe

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1938005' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:33 AM']My mom got in a fight with HisChildForever on Facebook. :woot: It was hilarious.[/quote]

why were they arguing? :huh:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1938036' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:52 AM']It was a surreal experience having my PM life cross over into my family life. :yes:[/quote]

dude...welcome to my life.

Your (Nihil Obstat's) mom rocks my socks

[i]For the love of GOD please beg, borrow, or steal a sense of humour...QUICKLY...that pedestal is looking dangerously high...are the O2 levels okay up there?
I think Joe that the point I have been trying to make with you of late, has just been illustrated here beautifully~
Mother out.
[/i]

:love:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938374' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:27 PM']Your (Nihil Obstat's) mom rocks my socks

[i]For the love of GOD please beg, borrow, or steal a sense of humour...QUICKLY...that pedestal is looking dangerously high...are the O2 levels okay up there?
I think Joe that the point I have been trying to make with you of late, has just been illustrated here beautifully~
Mother out.
[/i]

:love:[/quote]

I just went and read that thread. It was pretty freaking hilarious.

Edited by Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1938005' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:33 PM']My mom got in a fight with HisChildForever on Facebook. :woot: It was hilarious.[/quote]

:huh:

Your mom is on Facebook?

Where has HCF been lately?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938399' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:51 PM']:huh:

Your mom is on Facebook?

Where has HCF been lately?[/quote]

I had a dream about her not to long ago.

Or I think it was about her.

Never had PM land cross over into my dreams before :unsure:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938400' date='Aug 1 2009, 08:53 PM']I had a dream about her not to long ago.

Or I think it was about her.

Never had PM land cross over into my dreams before :unsure:[/quote]

Does someone have a crush?

:detective:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938402' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:55 PM']Does someone have a crush?

:detective:[/quote]

Well I can't imaginin having a thing for someone I don't know in person in general.

And in this particular case....No, absolutely not :no:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938406' date='Aug 1 2009, 08:58 PM']Well I can't imaginin having a thing for someone I don't know in person in general.

And in this particular case....No, absolutely not :no:[/quote]

Then why did you have a dream about her?

:detective:

Also, is HCF blocking me on Facebook? Her name is black instead of blue on NihilObstat's papist quiz thread. It would be incredibly odd if she were since I didn't even know who she was on Facebook until today.