Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Thread Is A Stunning Exposé...


Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted (edited)

Yes, in this special edition of Threads Authored By The Great Nihil Obstat, we will examine the strangeness, odd behaviour, and general hysteria of the One Member Known Far And Wide As Rachael.

She's a very odd girl.

Her avatar is strange. It looks quite weird.

She has, in the past, made a large number of posts which appear to make no sense.

Also, she has been known to post nonsensical comments on my member page.



Rachael, consider yourself exposéd. I wish I hadn't had to resort to such radical lengths, but you forced my hand. :detective:

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Posted
:ninja: looks like [i]someone[/i] has too much free time on their hands..... *coughNihilcough*
Posted

who is Rachel?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1936070' date='Jul 30 2009, 10:49 PM']who is Rachel?[/quote]
I'm quite sure I don't know what you're talking about. :detective:

Posted

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait, you were kidding.

:mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1936063' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:47 AM']Her avatar is strange. It looks quite weird.[/quote]

I don't think she's EVER had a different avatar.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I know. I asked her about it when I was new here.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Back when we didn't have avatars but had signature images instead she didn't have anything. Although I think I made her a sig image with that picture... I guess that makes her a punk for not using it. :mellow:

Posted

i had a sig image that i made. :evil:

i still have it.q

Nihil Obstat
Posted

More to add to this stunning exposé. :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1936106' date='Jul 31 2009, 01:03 AM']i had a sig image that i made. :evil:

i still have it.q[/quote]

I don't remember it. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1936112' date='Jul 30 2009, 10:05 PM']More to add to this stunning exposé. :mellow:[/quote]
yeah..

let me PM you.

:evil:

Posted

let me see if i can find it

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Omg, please do.

Posted

i think it's on my portable hard drive....in which case, i'll look for it tomorrow

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1936136' date='Jul 30 2009, 11:12 PM']pm-ing now[/quote]
what's gonna shock pm? :unsure:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

The plot thickens!!!

Who knew MIKolbe had such dirt on Rachael?




[quote]MIkolbe

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Add to PM block list Forward PM Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts rachael, Today, 11:17 PM


that's me..... wrapped around her little finger


Group: Regulators
Posts: 30,380
Member No.: 4,753
Joined: 20-August 06



dude..

srsly..

she is one of the coolest young women i know.

She is smart, witty, caring, and very comfortable in her own skin. She is quite beautiful with an awesome sense of style.

She like wine, and tea.. she HATES ta[i][/i]cos. She eats healthy but likes the hookah and some good sushi.

She is one who lets you be you. She is devastatingly honest and a good listener (even though she thinks she's not)

I am very lucky to be her friend.

and you could tell her i said that.[/quote]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...