An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Morning!

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1936477' date='Jul 31 2009, 06:14 AM']Are you telling me to shut up?[/quote]
well, no... but that's kinda a standing order from me to you ;) no need to mention it ALL the time..plus, that would be just rude. I am above simple childish banter. :mellow: like WAY above.

but no no...

happy as a clam!!!

my goodness, little one....

how often do we talk about clams here??? look around...

Deus te Amat

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1936518' date='Jul 31 2009, 10:17 AM']well, no... but that's kinda a standing order from me to you ;) no need to mention it ALL the time..plus, that would be just rude. I am above simple childish banter. :mellow: like WAY above.

but no no...

happy as a clam!!!

my goodness, little one....

how often do we talk about clams here??? look around...[/quote]

:twist:

Deus te Amat

I had a conversation with a priest earlier today, and I told him that I slept until I had to get up in time for Mass -- meaning I normally get up around 11ish. He said that I'm basically living the ideal life. :mellow:

Well, I would have loved to stay in bed but if I didn't get up what would women do?

Could they really go on a day without me? I doubt it. :ohno:

I can't just think of my needs, I also must consider those who admire/are inspired by me ^_^

I certainly find your signature inspirational in the sense that it inspires me to stay out of your way, as I am quite infamous.

VeniteAdoremus

I have an exam today \o/

As I had yesterday \o/

But today's should be easy (hah, that's why I failed it before of course).

Well, I failed it because I was lazy and got bored with the subject. So today's should be easy. If I don't panic. Test anxiety yay!