An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm So 3008

Hassan

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1937018' date='Jul 31 2009, 05:42 PM']That song drives me nuts.

That's probably only because I have the bass set so high in my car, though.[/quote]

I just had the greatest mental image in the world :mellow:

You driving around with BOOM BOOM POW playing and the base blasting :lol:

[quote]That song drives me nuts.

That's probably only because I have the bass set so high in my car, though.[/quote]

Ah, you kids today and your rock music and your kiss fm and your digital alarm clocks and your nintendo wii and your campbells chicken noodle soup and your battery powered boom boxes and your Devo and your TLC and your Pepsi Cola and your remote controls and your MTV and your VH1 and your Fox News and...

Edited by Selah

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1937018' date='Jul 31 2009, 04:42 PM']That's probably only because I have the bass set so high in my car, though.[/quote]

Hopefully you'll outgrow that.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1937252' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:41 PM']Hopefully you'll outgrow that.[/quote]

It makes most songs sound really cool.

Unfortunately, "Boom Boom Pow" already has enough bass.

[quote name='Selah' post='1937022' date='Jul 31 2009, 05:46 PM']Ah, you kids today and your rock music and your kiss fm and your digital alarm clocks and your nintendo wii and your campbells chicken noodle soup and your battery powered boom boxes and your Devo and your TLC and your Pepsi Cola and your remote controls and your MTV and your VH1 and your Fox News and...[/quote]

Digital alarm clocks are nothing to laugh at :annoyed:

[quote name='Selah' post='1937022' date='Jul 31 2009, 07:46 PM']Ah, you kids today and your rock music and your kiss fm and your digital alarm clocks and your nintendo wii and your campbells chicken noodle soup and your battery powered boom boxes and your Devo and your TLC and your Pepsi Cola and your remote controls and your MTV and your VH1 and your Fox News and...[/quote]

iawtc