An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sorry Ladies...looks Like I'm Taken

Hassan

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937160' date='Jul 31 2009, 09:21 PM']Im not angry. Exasperation is not synonymous with rage. The definition in a word is closer to "irritation" which I find having nothing in similarity to do with me being emotionally attached to you. Frankly, you're sketchy and in every way shape and form, not my type.

The end :cool:[/quote]

You know he's just going to translate that into "Moosey is in love with me", right? :mellow:

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937160' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:21 PM']Im not angry. Exasperation is not synonymous with rage. The definition in a word is closer to "irritation" which I find having nothing in similarity to do with me being emotionally attached to you. Frankly, you're sketchy and in every way shape and form, not my type.

The end :cool:[/quote]

Back to denial.

I don't think you're doing it right :unsure:

This might help. :yes:

1-Denial-"this can't be happening to me", looking for the former spouse in familia places, or if it is death, setting the table for the person or acting as if they are still in living there. No crying. Not accepting or even acknowledging the loss.

2-Anger-"why me?", feelings of wanting to fight back or get even with spouse of divorce, for death, anger at the deceased, blaming them for leaving.

3-Bargaining-bargaining often takes place before the loss. Attempting to make deals with the spouse who is leaving, or attempting to make deals with God to stop or change the loss. Begging, wishing, praying for them to come back.

4-Depression-overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, frustration, bitterness, self pity, mourning loss of person as well as the hopes, dreams and plans for the future. Feeling lack of control, feeling numb. Perhaps feeling suicidal.

5-Acceptance-there is a difference between resignation and acceptance. You have to accept the loss, not just try to bear it quietly. Realization that it takes two to make or break a marriage. Realization that the person is gone (in death) that it is not their fault, they didn't leave you on purpose. (even in cases of suicide, often the deceased person, was not in their right frame of mind) Finding the good that can come out of the pain of loss, finding comfort and healing. Our goals turn toward personal growth. Stay with fond memories of person.

Get help. You will survive. You will heal, even if you cannot believe that now, just know that it is true. To feel pain after loss is normal. It proves that we are alive, human. But we can't stop living. We have to become stronger, while not shutting off our feelings for the hope of one day being healed and finding love and/or happiness again. Helping others through something we have experienced is a wonderful way to fascilitate our healing and bring good out of something tragic.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937184' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:28 PM']Uh...

We've never been together :huh:[/quote]

:yes:

And someday you'll come to accecpt that :console:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937199' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:36 PM']:yes:

And someday you'll come to accecpt that :console:[/quote]
You're avoiding the fact that all of that fiddle faddle fump you just posted in the previous post could not apply to our situation.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1937166' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:23 PM']You know he's just going to translate that into "Moosey is in love with me", right? :mellow:[/quote]
Yeah, I know. But it's fun to mess with him isn't it? :saint:

Edited by Moosey

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937203' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:39 PM']You're avoiding the fact that all of that fiddle faddle fump you just posted in the previous post could not apply to our situation.[/quote]

What fiddle faddle fump is that? :huh:

[quote]Yeah, I know. But it's fun to mess with him isn't it? :saint:[/quote]

:lol:

Good joke, I thought you were serious for a moment.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937207' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:45 PM']*knocks on Hassan's head* HELLOOOOOOO! HELLO MCFLY!"[/quote]

What's a MCFLY? :unsure:

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937218' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:50 PM']Mcfly, from Back to the Future.[/quote]

Never saw it. :idontknow:

Edited by Hassan

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Moosey' post='1937203' date='Jul 31 2009, 09:39 PM']Yeah, I know. But it's fun to mess with him isn't it? :saint:[/quote]

Eh.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937213' date='Jul 31 2009, 09:48 PM']What's a MCFLY? :unsure:[/quote]

:twitch:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937221' date='Jul 31 2009, 09:52 PM']Never saw it. :idontknow:[/quote]

I cannot believe you people. :ohno: