An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Failed Geometry

The Bus Station

VeniteAdoremus

I never failed a class until I started reading physics :o

Then I got lazy and went to organise orchestra tours to Ireland instead of revising.

The Bus Station

D's are pretty lame. I made a few of those in high school as well.

There are so many smarties on Phatmass. When people make threads about chemistry and math and croutons, I'm like: "Hmm... I got a D in that... C in that... defintely have no idea what that is..." etc.

So this is my contribution.

VeniteAdoremus

I love croutons.

I'm hopeless in anything that doesn't have to do with physics. I just don't talk about those things ;)

IcePrincessKRS

I failed a class once... I didn't bother retaking it because it was only worth one credit. I took the hit to my GPA instead. :mellow:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1937113' date='Jul 31 2009, 07:01 PM']I got a C in tree physiology because I wouldn't sleep with the professor.[/quote]

Story. Of. My. Life. :mellow:

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1937114' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:01 PM']D's are pretty lame. I made a few of those in high school as well.

There are so many smarties on Phatmass. When people make threads about chemistry and math and croutons, I'm like: "Hmm... I got a D in that... C in that... defintely have no idea what that is..." etc.

So this is my contribution.[/quote]
don't worry. you know the u.s news and world report? my high school is always on the first 100 of the top high schools in the country. one year, they were #4 in the country and they made the news. i went to school with a lot of smart people. i also went to school with a lot of dumb people. i knew people that took 15 or more AP classes by the time they graduated high school, but by God, they were some of the stupidest people i had ever met. likewise, some of the people who dropped out of high school could have been compared to geniuses. they just had some serious problems. :/

btw, i had two d's in high school as well....both in math. lol. i got a 680 on the math portion of my SATs :idontknow:

don't let others get you down. find what you're good at. :evil:

Edited by rachael

The Bus Station

[quote name='rachael' post='1937131' date='Jul 31 2009, 08:09 PM']don't worry. you know the u.s news and world report? my high school is always on the first 100 of the top high schools in the country. one year, they were #4 in the country and they made the news. i went to school with a lot of smart people. i also went to school with a lot of dumb people. i knew people that took 15 or more AP classes by the time they graduated high school, but by God, they were some of the stupidest people i had ever met. likewise, some of the people who dropped out of high school could have been compared to geniuses. they just had some serious problems. :/

btw, i had two d's in high school as well....both in math. lol. i got a 680 on the math portion of my SATs :idontknow:

don't let others get you down. find what you're good at. :evil:[/quote]

:lol: Word, word. I know what you mean about AP classes -- more about work ethic than God-given intelligence.

It doesn't bother me that much -- there's a reason this is in the lame board :topsy: thanks though. Your words touched me deep inside my heart. Really deep. :mellow:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1937113' date='Jul 31 2009, 07:01 PM']I got a C in tree physiology because I wouldn't sleep with the professor.[/quote]

:twitch:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1937143' date='Aug 1 2009, 03:15 AM']Your words touched me deep inside my heart. Really deep. :mellow:[/quote]

Bandaid?