An Old School Catholic Message Board

17 Dollars

rachael

i have a student policy thingie, so i'm not charged any interest on my debt, but i only have $500. :idontknow:
i used to have enough money in my savings to take a trip, but now it's at about $17....and my checkings is about $3.

Nihil Obstat

Maybe you should stop driving. :mellow:
I get 19.75 interest if I don't pay it off... :P but I have enough of a cushion to pay off anything with enough time to realize that I'm spending waaaay too much. I should never have trouble with my credit limit for now.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1937484' date='Jul 31 2009, 11:35 PM']Maybe you should stop driving. :mellow:
I get 19.75 interest if I don't pay it off... :P but I have enough of a cushion to pay off anything with enough time to realize that I'm spending waaaay too much. I should never have trouble with my credit limit for now.[/quote]

stop driving? i'm the only one besides my mom who can, my dad's too sick, and cathy hasn't gotten her permit yet <_< so i have to drive about 100 miles 3 times aweek for my sisters cheerleading.

i like driving though. i have to take the bus to college starting in the fall. i odn't like public transportation... :twitch: i want to burn my clothes when i get home.
it took me 2 hours to get to the college by bus when by car it only takes 5 min :annoyed:

Nihil Obstat

By C Train it takes me five minutes. :D
Plus parking is ridiculous. Calgarian parking is among the most expensive anywhere, in downtown at least. I'll bet the University follows suit.

:rolleyes:
i wouldn't take the train. i wouldn't take the bus. i don't even want to think about taking the subway.
i don't like people.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1937561' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:06 AM']Hypochondriac.[/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1937565' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:07 AM']$50 for a semester seems like a lot.[/quote]

:idontknow: it's ok if you're going every day and the likes.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1937571' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:08 AM']That's her, not me.
The $C is pretty strong right now too. Unfortunately.[/quote]
:P