An Old School Catholic Message Board

For My Cousin Who Was Taken Out Of The Country Today

Seven77

So my cousin and his wife were illegally in the USA for 15 years with their two sons -- one is 16, and the other is 13. The youngest is a natural born citizen. All throughout the 15 years they were here their case kept going through one setback after another and finally they had no choice but to overstay their deportation. Last August my cousin was pulled over because his tail light was out -- unfortunately he didn't even know it was out. and so they were found out -- two weeks later they arrested my cousin and sent him to a detention center in Texas. The only reason that they didn't take the wife (she wanted to earn her PhD) and kids is probably because of the younger son. But now my cousin's wife ( I also call her my cousin, hence the title) had to leave today.

They are very good people (devoutly Catholic) and very humble and they always paid taxes. They are very close relatives.

Please pray for everyone in this situation and for my cousin's safe voyage back -- please pray that they will be able to return very soon and very legally. Please pray for just and humane solutions to this problem at large.