An Old School Catholic Message Board

The King Of Chumps!

QuoteMan

King of Chumps  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WHAT?!

I'M TIED WITH RESURREXI?!!!

Like that pseudo chump could stand a chance <_<

Have you all facebook friended him? He's a very nice, normal young man.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1939325' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:00 PM']WHAT?!

I'M TIED WITH RESURREXI?!!!

Like that pseudo chump could stand a chance <_<

Have you all facebook friended him? He's a very nice, normal young man.[/quote]

Pipe down. I voted for you, because you truly are the biggest chump here.

Rex truly is a nice guy. And quite a cutie, too. ;) I don't know why he doesn't have like 80 girlfriends.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1939332' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:04 PM']Pipe down. I voted for you, because you truly are the biggest chump here.
girlfriends.[/quote]

:evil:

[quote name='Selah' post='1939331' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:04 PM']Hassan, you're winning!

And...I'm not :sadwalk:[/quote]

:console:

What exactly is a "chump" anyway? :unsure:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1939335' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:07 PM']What exactly is a "chump" anyway? :unsure:[/quote]

[i]Chump: A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.[/i]

FYI I don't think you're stupid or foolish. But you wanted the title and so I wanted to help deliver.

I don't know why anyone would want to be King of the Chumps. I was most happy not to see my name on the list. LOL

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' post='1939325' date='Aug 2 2009, 11:00 PM']Have you all facebook friended him? He's a very nice, normal young man.[/quote]

Nope.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1939332' date='Aug 2 2009, 11:04 PM']Pipe down. I voted for you, because you truly are the biggest chump here.

Rex truly is a nice guy. And quite a cutie, too. ;) [b][i] I don't know why he doesn't have like 80 girlfriends.[/i][/b][/quote]

He has. :mellow:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1939455' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:33 PM']Omg, you offered Cece as a choice? Jerkface.[/quote]

Who is Cece?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1939456' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:34 PM']Who is Cece?[/quote]
She's my imaginary future wife invented by Christie. She lives in the furnace/laundry room in the basement.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1939460' date='Aug 3 2009, 12:37 AM']I voted for the wrong Hassan. Oh well. We'll tally them both up in the end.[/quote]

No you didn't. :saint:

VeniteAdoremus

And once again I'm ignored. I'm always ignored. Don't mind me, I'll just go sit in my cell and watch how my macbook tries to connect to the WiFi for which I won't get the password UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2012.

I don't qualify for biggest chump, I don't qualify for biggest flirt, honestly, how do you expect me to form a healthy self-image without people I will never meet IRL sticking labels to me?