An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Find This Humerus.

T-Bone _

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1941100' date='Aug 5 2009, 07:58 AM']Do tell...[/quote]
Well, I could tell you about the greater tubercle. Or the lesser tubercle. The surgical neck, the shaft, the deltoid tuberosity, the coronoid fossa. The capitulum, the trochlea, the lateral and medial epicondyles. Oh, and you can't forget about the olecranon fossa...

The Bus Station

[quote name='rachael' post='1941108' date='Aug 5 2009, 09:03 AM']saw it coming[/quote]

yep.

StGiannaismyhero!

[color="#9932CC"][quote name='fidei defensor' post='1941190' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:19 AM']Well, I could tell you about the greater tubercle. Or the lesser tubercle. The surgical neck, the shaft, the deltoid tuberosity, the coronoid fossa. The capitulum, the trochlea, the lateral and medial epicondyles. Oh, and you can't forget about the olecranon fossa...[/quote]

Are you or are you studying to be a doctor? You sound like my sister.

I found this very Humerus. :lol_roll:

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria![/color]

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='StGiannaismyhero!' post='1941211' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:21 AM'][color="#9932CC"]

Are you or are you studying to be a doctor? You sound like my sister.

I found this very Humerus. :lol_roll:

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria![/color][/quote]
Possibly :topsy:

I had to study all of the bones plus the oodles of information about each of them for my anat & phys class this summer.

[quote name='rachael' post='1941108' date='Aug 5 2009, 08:03 AM']saw it coming[/quote]

Am I really getting that predictable?

I really need to do something about that.