An Old School Catholic Message Board

Stalkers

CatherineM

InHisLove726

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1941531' date='Aug 5 2009, 10:36 PM']I'm obsessed with safety. :saint:[/quote]

:blink: I think safety in my book is being without weapons. Access to them is too easy. :unsure:

My same cousin who got his gun liscense, has a sword in his car... At least that's what he says in case we anger him... :ninja:

Edited by QuoteMan

I'm thinking about a take-down recurve bow. He couldn't physically string it. He's pretty much a nerd who has never held a hammer.

If push came to shove, I always prefer to do my own wet work with my hands anyway.

InHisLove726

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1941583' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:20 PM']If push came to shove, I always prefer to do my own wet work with my hands anyway.[/quote]

LOL! More of a "hands-on" person are we? :P

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1941583' date='Aug 5 2009, 10:20 PM']I'm thinking about a take-down recurve bow. He couldn't physically string it. He's pretty much a nerd who has never held a hammer.

If push came to shove, I always prefer to do my own wet work with my hands anyway.[/quote]
What about a garotte wire? Nice and simple and easy to hide. :)
Ever seen Lethal Weapon 4? There's a guy that carried around a string of big wooden beads, and he'd pull and the hidden garotte wire would come out. It looked very similar to a rosary...... :saint:

I make my rosaries with waxed linen, 4 strands. Can't say I ever thought about using it in anger.

Nihil Obstat

Well it wouldn't have to be a rosary, of course. Since that might be blasphemous. :)
...but say you were to modify your crutch so that you could remove the handle... then you pull the handle, and it comes apart and there's a garotte wire in the middle. ^_^

Pepper spray can easily be stashed in a crutch, and plenty of other places...and your husband doesn't need to know what self defense stuff is around does he?

S.

She had seen my book on the Target website and was fishing for money. When I explained that I wasn't going to be sending her any money, she got mad. She wanted me to send a copy of my book to her. I think she is afraid of what I might have said about her. I was kinder to her than I was my own mother, so she has nothing to worry about, but she is exactly the kind who would sue.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1941583' date='Aug 6 2009, 12:20 AM']I'm thinking about a take-down recurve bow. He couldn't physically string it. He's pretty much a nerd who has never held a hammer.

If push came to shove, I always prefer to do my own wet work with my hands anyway.[/quote]

Or a baseball bat.... If you're taller than him, you can just put it on a shelf outside his reach. ;)

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1941806' date='Aug 6 2009, 05:51 AM']Or a baseball bat.... If you're taller than him, you can just put it on a shelf outside his reach. ;)[/quote]

He's 6'5". I'm 5'8" to 5'10" depending on what time of day it is.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1941951' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:03 PM']He's 6'5". I'm 5'8" to 5'10" depending on what time of day it is.[/quote]

In that case you're screwed. :P

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1942147' date='Aug 6 2009, 02:53 PM']In that case you're screwed. :P[/quote]

He calls me a shrimp. I can truthfully say that I have never been called that before. My shoulders and neck muscles are so large that I can't even wear a normal bra without alterations. I was always the tallest in class. Even my feet and hands are huge. The only small thing on me are my nose and ears.