An Old School Catholic Message Board

When Marilyn Manson Doesn't Wear Makeup

Kitty

He looks like a sad puppy.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yNMIPbHcVKU/Sd3rZUpZAaI/AAAAAAAACto/VMtydSF_5SM/s400/marilyn-manson-without-makeup.jpg[/img]
[img]http://brainethics.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/sad-dog_resized.jpg[/img]

Nihil Obstat

I'm surprised to hear myself say this, but he should stick with the makeup.
It makes up for the fact that he has a weedy chin an enormous forhead, and tiny little beady eyes.

at least his makeup looks better than this:
[img]http://foreveramber.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/04/joanvanark.jpg[/img]

Nihil Obstat

I'd like to qualify my above statement with a reminder that I hate his music. While I'm at it, I'll add that I hate all forms of extreme metal, including but not limited to death metal, black metal, and doom metal.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1941757' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:38 AM']I'd like to qualify my above statement with a reminder that I hate his music. While I'm at it, I'll add that I hate all forms of extreme metal, including but not limited to death metal, black metal, and doom metal.[/quote]

I've never heard of doom metal. hmmm...

I only listen to very little death metal. Like Japanese death metal, that's the best. Otherwise it's all meaningless, mildly amusing noise to me.

Marilyn Manson's music is okay I guess, I've heard better.

InHisLove726

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1941757' date='Aug 6 2009, 02:38 AM']I'd like to qualify my above statement with a reminder that I hate his music. While I'm at it, I'll add that I hate all forms of extreme metal, including but not limited to death metal, black metal, and doom metal.[/quote]

I can't stand his "music" either. (I put music in quotes because I don't think it qualifies as music; it's just noise to me--very LOUD noise.)

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Kitty' post='1941759' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:46 AM']I've never heard of doom metal. hmmm...

I only listen to very little death metal. Like Japanese death metal, that's the best. Otherwise it's all meaningless, mildly amusing noise to me.

Marilyn Manson's music is okay I guess, I've heard better.[/quote]
I was specifically referring to Scandinavian, especially Norwegian death metal, because I didn't know there was a significant Japanese scene.
Anyway, I hate it all. Morally and artistically.

The Bus Station

[quote name='Kitty' post='1941759' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:46 AM']I've never heard of doom metal. hmmm...

Marilyn Manson's music is okay I guess, I've heard better.[/quote]

Japanese death metal? Whoa... that must be intense.

doom metal sounds hilarious! And yes, I think marilyn manson is actually creepier without makeup... I like some of his music though.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1941762' date='Aug 6 2009, 02:54 AM']I was specifically referring to Scandinavian, especially Norwegian death metal, because I didn't know there was a significant Japanese scene.
Anyway, I hate it all. Morally and artistically.[/quote]
In Flames FTW!