An Old School Catholic Message Board

Satanism

pat22

satanism  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this is interesting. the children of the dude who really started satanism in america, interviewed.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEh149DrRE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEh149DrRE...feature=related[/url]

Edited by pat22

Brother Adam

I wasn't able to take the poll because all of the answers are wrong in the first question. The actual "church of satan" is an athiestic organization, but I wouldn't call them a stupid cult either, they are very real and very dangerous. Yes, even though most don't believe it, they are actually connecting to evil.

Nihil Obstat

Brother Adam is right in that the official "Church of Satan" is an atheist group, but that's not to say that theistic Satanism doesn't exist. It does, and some of they do employ real black magic, which is thoroughly evil and demonic in origin.
There are two kinds of Satanism, theistic and atheistic. Both are pretty similar in their hedonistic individualistic practices, except the theistic segments actually worship the same Satan that we hate.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1942754' date='Aug 7 2009, 01:37 PM']Brother Adam is right in that the official "Church of Satan" is an atheist group, but that's not to say that theistic Satanism doesn't exist. It does, and some of they do employ real black magic, which is thoroughly evil and demonic in origin.
There are two kinds of Satanism, theistic and atheistic. Both are pretty similar in their hedonistic individualistic practices, except the theistic segments actually worship the same Satan that we hate.[/quote]
i see. i was unaware of that.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1942757' date='Aug 7 2009, 01:39 PM']I was in the process of voting when I noticed the "their just fooling themselves".

Sigh.[/quote]
?????

Yes, I believe totally in the power of satan, which is what these people are hoping to make a connection with.

Remember we must be "on guard against the enemy who prowls the earth, desiring the ruin of souls..."

I wish more people would take this seriously.

Saint Therese

Iawtc. Satanism is a serious problem in places like Italy. That's probably just a preview of what'll happen here.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='pat22' post='1942837' date='Aug 7 2009, 01:52 PM']that's encouraging :mellow:[/quote]
There's been a big problem in Italy for years now of sacred or blessed objects being stolen from Churches, especially the Eucharist itself, for use in Black Masses.
Some of this, probably, is just dumb kids fooling around and being ignorant, but undoubtedly some of it is also truly demonic.