An Old School Catholic Message Board

Odd Sign In My Hometown

missionseeker

Nihil...LOL! You rock.

As to the OP...wow, just wow. We have zero tolerance policies in our public schools where a butter knife can get you expelled.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1943311' date='Aug 8 2009, 02:08 AM']Well kids have to sharpen their pencils, after all. At least the ones that are too poor to buy pencil sharpeners.[/quote]

lol! When I was a kid, we had to carve our own pencils with a tree branch and a pocket-knife while walking to school in knee-deep snow. Up hill, both ways.

dauntingknight

I was in Cimmarron NM and everywhere you look you would see a sign that said "KNIVES"
"CHEAP KNIVES" "FANCY KNIVES" or the very famous "BS KNIVES".
We laughed our heads off of that one.(it meant to say BSA Knives[Boy Scouts of America knives]. :sweat:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1943634' date='Aug 8 2009, 03:40 PM']You should think about becoming a televangelist.[/quote]
Do we have Catholic televangelists? I could be the first. :woot:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1943381' date='Aug 8 2009, 02:17 AM']A lot of people have that problem around me. My demigod-like physiqué and radiant intelligence make it nearly impossible to tear yourself away from me. Sometimes I cover my face just so that people can live normally around me, without the constant spectre of near perfection so closeby.[/quote]

He has to wear a paper bag over his head when he goes out. :mellow:

:D :P

:smokey:

Nihil Obstat

I just don't want to cause accidents. Sometimes people are driving, and they just can't look away... then BAM, rear ender.