An Old School Catholic Message Board

The M I Kolbe Is So Cool Thread

MIKolbe

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944753' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:36 PM']Pride does not become you. Let this thread be closed.[/quote]
<_<

DtA, you have a PhD in Arithmetic. HELP ME SOLVE MIKOLBE.

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1944871' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:49 PM']He spared my life in the 'ban the person above you thread'[/quote]
AGREED!! He shows mercy to those of loesser stature.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1944916' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:45 PM']Wine.[/quote]
INDEED.

[quote name='XIX' post='1945023' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:48 PM']<_<

DtA, you have a PhD in Arithmetic. HELP ME SOLVE MIKOLBE.[/quote]

OUTSTANDING!!! He poses challenges to his friends. They are not really challeneges to him, but to his friends' mental capacities, indeed they are. How complimentary of MIKolbe!!

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1945025' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:49 PM']appletinis[/quote]
<_<

[quote name='XIX' post='1945033' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:52 PM']He is a gracious loser. :)[/quote]
VERY TRUE!! He loses on purpose so as not to crush his friend's fragile psyches.

homeschoolmom

MIKolbe is so cool he believes he can carry off drinking appletinis without compromising his manhood, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He still holds his head high. Gotta love that.

:P

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1945276' date='Aug 10 2009, 04:13 AM']MIKolbe is so cool he believes he can carry off drinking appletinis without compromising his manhood, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He still holds his head high. Gotta love that.[/quote]
See how MIKolbe takes a joke at his expense!! What great courage and confidence he has!!

[quote name='rachael' post='1945290' date='Aug 10 2009, 06:01 AM']poor shea. :ohno:[/quote]
Indeed! Living with such coolness would be a strain on anyone.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1945273' date='Aug 10 2009, 07:53 AM']AGREED!! He shows mercy to those of loesser[/quote]

[quote]challeneges[/quote]
chump <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Hassan FB'ed me and gave me a LENGTHY explanation of my coolness:

[font="Tahoma"]Dear MIKolbe-

I hope someday to be as cool as you. You are BY FAR the coolest person on Phatmass, next to TTM. I hope one day to be JUST like you.

Signed,

Hassan[/font]

I thought it was kind of hi to admit the truth.