An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Ipod Is Full

Kitty

I am a very sad panda.

The measly 4GB nano I have is not enough. I need to get a new ipod, but I really can't afford to shell out $250 on the new 120GB ipod. And what's more unfortunate, is that I have a Mac, and there are not many high-capacity mp3 players that will work well with OS X.

*sigh* What music player(s) do you have?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944913' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:43 PM']I have an iPod Touch which I am distracted with at school rather then taking notes like a good student.[/quote]

:yes:

:smokey:

eagle_eye222001

4 GB second generation nano. :mellow: Out of room and battery life is about an hour. Time for an upgrade but I don't have the money.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/relient+k/track/mood+rings"]Relient K - Mood Rings[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

16 GB iPhone, plus a 4GB Nano. :mellow:

The Nano was full years ago. I mostly use it for running. The iPhone has only a little over a GB free. You thought the music was bad? Oh man, the apps and the movies...! :ohno:

Curse you Apple, and your fabulous addictive products!

Sansa express. It's 2gb, but has a port for a microSD card, and I can change those out. I prefer to just weed out songs or rotate them. It's the size of a lipstick, and has great sound.

Brother Adam

8 GB touch. It can easily hold all of my pictures and apps, and then I swap out music and movies when I connect to my computer at night.

My new favorite app is "Peggle"

Fidei Defensor

iPod touch (32GB) and an older iPod with 30GB. I just keep my old iPod attached to my computer and use it more as an external hard drive for music.

[quote name='Kitty' post='1944912' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:42 PM']I am a very sad panda.

The measly 4GB nano I have is not enough. I need to get a new ipod, but I really can't afford to shell out $250 on the new 120GB ipod. And what's more unfortunate, is that I have a Mac, and there are not many high-capacity mp3 players that will work well with OS X.

*sigh* What music player(s) do you have?[/quote]+J.M.J.+
80gb iPod (in black! :drool:)

I have an 80gb classic (silver), an 8gb Touch, and an 8 gb nano. I have everything on the classic, and then selected playlists on the other two.