An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Little Brother Cracks Me Up

Hassan

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1945475' date='Aug 10 2009, 01:33 PM']He should join as Hassan 2.0

or Hassan-lite.[/quote]

We're very different people :unsure:

My little brother is seven years old and last fall as mom was getting ready to take him to school he hid from her and it took her a while to finally find him. He was late to school that day. When mom asked him why he did that he said that that way the day would be shorter.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1945566' date='Aug 10 2009, 04:03 PM']My little brother is seven years old and last fall as mom was getting ready to take him to school he hid from her and it took her a while to finally find him. He was late to school that day. When mom asked him why he did that he said that that way the day would be shorter.[/quote]

Brilliant! :lol:

I'm not sure where he hid. I heard about this incident from my mom over the phone when I was away at college in another state. He's small so he could fit in quite a few places.

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1948498' date='Aug 14 2009, 12:39 AM']You might want to check your suitcase next time you're planning on leaving. :mellow:[/quote]

He actually has been in one of my suitecases before. Over a year ago I pointed out how he would be able to fit into my big roll away suitecase and he told me to put him in there and zip him up because he wanted to see if mom and dad would be able to find him. He was easy to spot since we could hear him giggling from inside of there. :rolleyes: