An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Son Is Still Awake...

IcePrincessKRS

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' post='1945178' date='Aug 10 2009, 02:53 AM'][size=7]50![/size]

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I've seen your picture and, while I'd believe you are 25, I'd probably guess more like 23-25[/quote]

You probably have, but it's been quite awhile since I posted one (I changed privacy settings on flickr and most of my images posted to PM were disabled)... I'm 29.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1945080' date='Aug 10 2009, 01:08 AM']Please. No older than 25. She's waaaaay too attractive to be old. ;)[/quote]
:busted_red: Wait a minute.... they are not mutually exclusive. <_<

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1945404' date='Aug 10 2009, 01:21 PM']i was referring to some of the comments in this thread[/quote]

oh, yeah. haha wishful thinking? :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS

yep. isn't that the way it usually goes in the LB? lol

Back to my son, though. I need to have a serious talk with him about these explosive poos he keeps doing for me. How much laundry does he expect me to do?

+J.M.J.+
my son was awake most of the day yesterday. after getting up at 6:30. it was a long tiring, frustrating day. :(

IcePrincessKRS

I can't complain too much, I took a nap with him earlier in the day. haha But, every time I started to try and get something done he'd wake up. Aside from the nap he took with me his naps were pretty short and crappy all day yesterday.

IcePrincessKRS

He gets so happy when I pick him up. It cracks me up how he goes from content to excited when I lean over to pick him up. He'll smile and kick and cool. It's too sweet.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1945277' date='Aug 10 2009, 06:15 AM']:busted_red: Wait a minute.... they are not mutually exclusive. <_<[/quote]
:saint:
I don't trust anyone over 30, maaaaaaaaaan.