I Am Not And Never Have Been A Grape!

Hassan

InHisLove726

Bad grapes make the worst whines and you've got plenty of it! :lol_roll:

Just kidding! ;)

Edited by InHisLove726

VeniteAdoremus

No grape = no sultan

I don't know who told you you're a grape but it must be a very smart person. Especially if they're Dutch!

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946079' date='Aug 11 2009, 04:34 PM']Nope. Not a grape.

Rather, more raisin-ish.[/quote]

That was my initial thought as well, but then I considered that a raisin is a dried grape. So not all grapes are raisins, but all raisins are grapes.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1946085' date='Aug 11 2009, 09:47 AM']That was my initial thought as well, but then I considered that a raisin is a dried grape. So not all grapes are raisins, but all raisins are grapes.[/quote]

Venite, you are wise. I defer to your raisin v. grape assessment. :yes:

I have no idea why you have to defend yourself in such a way, but the title of this thread definitely made my day a little happier.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946095' date='Aug 11 2009, 10:18 AM']Venite, you are wise. I defer to your raisin v. grape assessment. :yes:[/quote]

You've fallen for her sneaky Dutch Sophistry.

Somehow I never noticed how Funny VA was. And now I find out that it seems she's leaving for a convent :sadder:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946180' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:59 PM']You've fallen for her sneaky Dutch Sophistry.[/quote]

The truth will out!

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946180' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:59 PM']Somehow I never noticed how Funny VA was. And now I find out that it seems she's leaving for a convent :sadder:[/quote]

Do not fear! Our chaplain is quite young (in his early 50s), but there's a reasonable chance that in the time it would take you to get ordained he decides he wants to live with his religious community again, or is called back.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1946234' date='Aug 11 2009, 02:21 PM']Do not fear! Our chaplain is quite young (in his early 50s), but there's a reasonable chance that in the time it would take you to get ordained he decides he wants to live with his religious community again, or is called back.[/quote]

I don't understand :unsure:

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1946085' date='Aug 11 2009, 08:47 AM']That was my initial thought as well, but then I considered that a raisin is a dried grape. So not all grapes are raisins, but all raisins are grapes.[/quote]

One can make raisins from cherries too.

:detective:

Edited by Resurrexi

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1946261' date='Aug 11 2009, 02:52 PM']One can make raisins from cherries too.

:detective:[/quote]

Rex, while I appreciate your desire to be a ruthless truth-teller, you will not be permitted to post in this thread until you can come up with at least a modicum of mockery directed at Hassan. Please, let's keep this in the spirit with which it was intended. :)