An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Mikolbe, Piano_freak And Peyton

Hassan

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1946140' date='Aug 11 2009, 11:11 AM']Yeah what is he a mideval monk??

Wow Hassan... real badd wall post....[/quote]

You're welcome ^_^

Marie-Therese

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1946128' date='Aug 11 2009, 11:55 AM']though the size of his head, he may need to duck...

it's like an orange on a toothpick!!!! he's like a human bobblehead.

:mellow:[/quote]

Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system. I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

:rolling:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946182' date='Aug 11 2009, 12:02 PM']Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system. I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

:rolling:[/quote]

At least I don't have giant, bloated cankles :mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946155' date='Aug 11 2009, 09:20 AM']MIKolnbe has no hair. He is aged and bald.

Plenty of ear hair though.[/quote]
and MIKolbe is still a bigger favorite of the chicks than you.

:mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946200' date='Aug 11 2009, 10:39 AM']At least I don't have giant, bloated cankles :mellow:[/quote]
umm..
yeah ya do.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1946207' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:46 PM']umm..
yeah ya do.[/quote]

Not like Peyton's

[img]http://fatdaddye.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/cankles.jpg[/img]

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946200' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:39 PM']At least I don't have giant, bloated cankles :mellow:[/quote]

I am guessing you didn't get the movie reference. *sigh*=

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946212' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:49 PM']Not like Peyton's

[img]http://fatdaddye.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/cankles.jpg[/img][/quote]

Wow. Those aren't cankles, that's lymphedema. Go learn yo'sef some medicine, aight?

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946217' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:53 PM']I am guessing you didn't get the movie reference. *sigh*=[/quote]

:no:

[quote]Wow. Those aren't cankles, that's lymphedema. Go learn yo'sef some medicine, aight?[/quote]

How'd you get it?

And that came up when I googled "cankles"

Are you calling google a liar? :shock:

Edited by Hassan

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946220' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:55 PM']:no:[/quote]

*sigh* OK, go see So I Married an Axe Murderer with Mike Myers. Then come back and let's talk.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1946220' date='Aug 11 2009, 01:55 PM']How'd you get it?

And that came up when I googled "cankles"

Are you calling google a liar? :shock:[/quote]

1. Your petty attempts at insulting me are silly. A travshamockery.
2. If not for google, you'd have no game.
3. Google is not inerrant.

Oh snap.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946223' date='Aug 11 2009, 02:00 PM']*sigh* OK, go see So I Married an Axe Murderer with Mike Myers. Then come back and let's talk.[/quote]

ok. I'm home for summer break. I don't have my own blockbuster card, I used my moms. I kept checking out movies and not taking them back on time. Which led to numerous phone calls by blockbuster. Which my have led to my block buster checking out privileges being revoked :unsure:

[quote]1. Your petty attempts at insulting me are silly. A travshamockery.[/quote]

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

[quote]2. If not for google, you'd have no game.[/quote]

:o

[i]But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, [b]and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.[/b][/i]

[quote]3. Google is not inerrant.[/quote]

:kitten:

[quote]Oh snap.[/quote]

:yawn:

Edited by Hassan