An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hillary Clinton Snaps At Student

Hassan

homeschoolmom

I have a feeling she was pretty ticked off that her husband was off in North Korea negotiating the release of two cute journalists and getting all the glory.

[quote name='pat22' post='1946922' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:06 AM']she's such a moron.

let this tread be closed[/quote]
While I don't always agree with her politics and views, she's not a moron. She's pretty dang smart. :unsure:

[quote name='rachael' post='1946924' date='Aug 12 2009, 08:08 AM']While I don't always agree with her politics and views, she's not a moron. She's pretty dang smart. :unsure:[/quote]

iawtc

It was a bad translation, the questioner was asking about "President Obama". The translator screwed up. See: [url="http://www.edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/10/clinton.translation/index.html"]http://www.edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/0...tion/index.html[/url]

And there is no truth to the rumor that Bill Clinton hit on both of the lady journalists he brought back from North Korea. They simply ran off the plane because they were happy to be home.

S.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Skinzo' post='1947303' date='Aug 12 2009, 06:16 PM']And there is no truth to the rumor that Bill Clinton hit on both of the lady journalists he brought back from North Korea. They simply ran off the plane because they were happy to be home.

S.[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

[quote name='rachael' post='1946924' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:08 AM']While I don't always agree with her politics and views, she's not a moron. She's pretty dang smart. :unsure:[/quote]

I agree.

I can understand why she was upset or taken aback by the question. She was there, in the Congo, to bring attention to the plight of the women there. I mean if that's what I was there to bring attention to I don't think I'd take kindly to someone asking me what a man thought about the situation of the women there lol