An Old School Catholic Message Board

Last Night I Was Attacked By A Ferocious Beast!

Hassan

I was out running when suddenly, from the darkness, a ferocious beast came charging out at me!

[img]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu301/Will_2009_01/AlB2.jpg[/img]

:o

I managed to take a photo with my phone as the beast attacked me.

[img]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu301/Will_2009_01/AlB.jpg[/img]

:sadder:

Actually those pictures are from in by basement. You see the dog followed me. It was quite strange. It was about 1:00AM and we had just had a huge storm. I don't know where he came from but he just ran at me, started jumping on me playfully, and then followed me wherever I went. I announced loudly that I named him henceforth Al Borak, a fearsome name quite fit for him, for he was swift like lightning :mellow:

Actually I began to worry. You see my streets are really really dark and the dog was quite black. So it occurred to me that any people awake would see my meandering in odd patterns apparently muttering loudly to myself while making strange motions with my arms (I was trying to signal him to go home).

So I went home. And he followed me. He didn't have a collar so I didn't know what to do. :unsure:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947108' date='Aug 12 2009, 03:17 PM']Were you inebriated?[/quote]

:no:

Why do so many people ask me that so often? :unsure:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947091' date='Aug 12 2009, 02:03 PM']It was about 1:00AM
I announced loudly that I named him henceforth Al Borak, a fearsome name quite fit for him, for he was swift like lightning :mellow:[/quote]
This is what did it for me.

piano_freak184

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947108' date='Aug 12 2009, 03:17 PM']Were you inebriated?[/quote]
That sounds like inbred.

Where you inbred Hassan?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947136' date='Aug 12 2009, 03:26 PM']This is what did it for me.[/quote]

I can see how that might fit. But you've never hung out with me IRL.

That's actually quite normal behavior for me.

If anything I get more toned down and thoughtful when I've been drinking. :unsure:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947146' date='Aug 12 2009, 02:30 PM']I can see how that might fit. But you've never hung out with me IRL.

That's actually quite normal behavior for me.

If anything I get more toned down and thoughtful when I've been drinking. :unsure:[/quote]
Please transfer to the UofCalgary. We should hang out. :mellow:
Srsly.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947148' date='Aug 12 2009, 02:31 PM']Please transfer to the UofCalgary. We should hang out. :mellow:
Srsly.[/quote]

Or you could transfer to UNC CH.

Beautiful campus. Plus I'm there. Which is one of their major selling points.

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1947144' date='Aug 12 2009, 02:29 PM']That sounds like inbred.

Where you inbred Hassan?[/quote]

:no:

My parents were SECOND cousins thank you very much! <_<

I'm kidding. My parents were not any sort of cousins.

piano_freak184

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947154' date='Aug 12 2009, 03:35 PM']I'm kidding. My parents were not any sort of cousins.[/quote]
We all know they were siblings.

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1947168' date='Aug 12 2009, 03:44 PM']Your dads your grandpa, and your moms your sister.[/quote]

And what of it?