An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do We Have Anyone Who Can Translate Spanish?

cmotherofpirl

their are free programs you can find on google where if you just type your message in it translated it and "spanishises" it's grammar

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='pat22' post='1948706' date='Aug 14 2009, 11:21 AM']their are free programs you can find on google where if you just type your message in it translated it and "spanishises" it's grammar[/quote]
I tried that one time, and it turned out badly, instead of present it came out pig. These are condolance and congratulation letters [ one death and one birth in two days in our family] so I don't want to screw it up, the recipients do not speak american english very well and some things you need to do properly and formally to get it right. Many other cultures are far more formal than we are, and I want to respect that.

if you pm it to me i can have my sis's fiance translate it. he's a native peruvian with a heavy accent. if you pm it NOW i can give you an immediate response cuz he's here. he's going back to FL. in a coupe of hours. otherwise ill email it. no, i wont read it

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='pat22' post='1948770' date='Aug 14 2009, 01:36 PM']problem solved ;)[/quote]

Not quite, 1 down, 2 to go .

One of my professors is Vietnamese. He won't be back until school starts in September. Chinese, I could handle for you.