An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hassan Shamelessly Ripping A Quote Out Of Context.

Hassan

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1947846' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:44 AM']The Nazi's were eviler than even Hassan himself (that weirdo)....[/quote]

:o

:ohno:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1947846' date='Aug 13 2009, 01:44 AM']The Nazi's did some good things for people too. Didn't make what they did to the Jews ok or acceptable. :mellow:

that's what my response would be.
----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/john+powell/track/atonement"]John Powell - Atonement[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote]

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947859' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:20 AM']I'm also really ugly and grape-like.[/quote]
Called it.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947862' date='Aug 13 2009, 03:22 AM']I am as gay as a daffodil, my dear[/quote]

What?!

NO WAY!

I'm SO shocked :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947864' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:24 AM']TTM was telling the truth all along. I'm an abusive alcoholic husband, but I love and miss her and want her back. :mellow:[/quote]
:sadder:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947866' date='Aug 13 2009, 03:25 AM']Sorry Hassan, I have to go. I have to dress in an ornate fashion and then go down town to find my latest boy toy.[/quote]

BYE!!!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947869' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:28 AM']I'm off too, so I can kidnap more unwilling and underage women to force into my harem.[/quote]

GROSS.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1947879' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:37 AM']I think modernism is sexy! I mean who really cares what the Pope thinks LOL![/quote] :unsure:

Edited by Hassan

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1947883' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:39 AM']Nietzsche's The Antichrist was a cogent, well thought out book.[/quote]