An Old School Catholic Message Board

To The Great And Wonderful Mods!

KnightofChrist

KnightofChrist

I would like to say something that probably isn't said enough if at all. I would like to thank you all your work, and doing it for free! Being in a place of authority can be difficult it must feel as if you are criticized on all sides. No matter what you do or do not.

Without your leadership Phatmass would quickly fall into chaos, anarchy and a vile spam ridden hole on the darkside cyberspace. Users would, if any remained, be subject to 'personal attacks' one after the other and nothing could be done about it.

So thank you all, thanks for keeping order and the peace. Thank you for my just warnings when I unjustly attacked other users. Thank you for helping to keep Phatmass the best Catholic board on the world wide web!

Peace in Christ,
Knight

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1948812' date='Aug 14 2009, 11:23 AM']I would like to say something that probably isn't said enough if at all. I would like to thank you all your work, and doing it for free! Being in a place of authority can be difficult it must feel as if you are criticized on all sides. No matter what you do or do not.

Without your leadership Phatmass would quickly fall into chaos, anarchy and a vile spam ridden hole on the darkside cyberspace. Users would, if any remained, be subject to 'personal attacks' one after the other and nothing could be done about it.

So thank you all, thanks for keeping order and the peace. Thank you for my just warnings when I unjustly attacked other users. Thank you for helping to keep Phatmass the best Catholic board on the world wide web!

Peace in Christ,
Knight[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
*suspicious eyes* whaddya want? :ninja:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1948915' date='Aug 14 2009, 03:21 PM']+J.M.J.+
*suspicious eyes* whaddya want? :ninja:[/quote]
$20

[quote name='rachael' post='1948920' date='Aug 14 2009, 02:22 PM']$20[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
sorry, i gotta pay eye-see-pee. :unsure:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1948923' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:24 PM']+J.M.J.+
sorry, i gotta pay eye-see-pee. :unsure:[/quote]
it should go through me first. i'll see her tomorrow. :mellow:

[quote name='rachael' post='1948925' date='Aug 14 2009, 02:26 PM']it should go through me first. i'll see her tomorrow. :mellow:[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
yeah, so what's your cut.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1948944' date='Aug 14 2009, 03:48 PM']+J.M.J.+
yeah, so what's your cut.[/quote]
that's between icey and i.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1948915' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:21 PM']+J.M.J.+
*suspicious eyes* whaddya want? :ninja:[/quote]

PIZZA!!! PIZZA!!!