An Old School Catholic Message Board

Havn't You Always Wanted To Be Like These Two?

QuoteMan

IcePrincessKRS

Not especially. :huh: But I like their music. Most people only know "I'm gonna be" and none of the rest of their stuff. :ohno:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1949356' date='Aug 15 2009, 01:53 AM']What about "Letter To America"? Or "I'm On My Way"? Anyone that's seen Shrek should know "I'm On My Way"![/quote]

Oh, I forgot about that song being in Shrek... "Sunshine on Leith" is my favorite album. I think it's because that was the first one I ever heard and sort of "grew up" on it. I actually listen to "I'm gonna be" less frequently because it pops up more often in mainstream music stations, etc.

I think that since "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" was one of their biggest hits, that's all their reginized for. :sadwalk: Sad really.

Edited by QuoteMan

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1949366' date='Aug 15 2009, 01:59 AM']I think that since "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" was one of their biggest hits, that's all their reginized for. :sadwalk: Sad really.[/quote]

iawtc

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1949368' date='Aug 15 2009, 02:00 AM']they make me thunk of these smilies:

:punk: :smokey:

:mellow:[/quote]

:hehe:

IcePrincessKRS

Another artist I like to listen to, songs from my youth and such, is Chris Isaak. Except the only album I listen to regularly is Forever Blue.